Surprise (pt. 2)

Next morning.....

Jungkook shifted unconsciously a little after sensing the light around him. He groaned and opened his eyes... Soon it was forced close tho... It felt like the sunlight was trying to almost piercing through his eyes...

His red sensitive eyes that couldn't bear normal light for so long couldn't handle it... Too sensitive to bear that intense light... So he started to blink rapidly to ease the burning sensation a little...

Being scared of getting blind he tried to keep his eyes shut and take time... open it slowly... He had to hurry too since it's morning already and he had to cook for Taehyung today too.. since Taehyung had a injury.

Then he felt a pair of arms gently wrapped around his tiny waist. At first he was confused but after taking a look over his back... he realized it was none other than Taehyung's arms. Taehyung was hugging him from behind.

He was more than prepared to yeet Taehyung off the bed and get himself free from Taehyung's arms... But for some reason he chose to not do this and stay like this for awhile. So he laid back down to his place.

" This idiot. Oh God. The things that he makes me do. , " Jungkook mumbled in his morning voice while rolling his eyes. He himself knows it was just an excuse.. An excuse that he was giving himself to make himself hate Taehyung and at the same time .

" If I move... He will wake up... Should I wake him up? , " He thought to himself... but at last shook his head as " no. " Why was he doing this? Why was he caring about that random boy's sleep? Why was he taking care of the boy?

Why did a boy's juice slurping sounds makes him think it's adorable? Why did he had to bear so much pain in rut and still left the boy unharmed? Why did he had to adopt a puppy so the boy wouldn't feel lonely anymore...

But still had to keep it in front of the house and pretend like he had no clue... Why did even... even... he had to cry thinking the boy actually left him when after coming back he couldn't find the boy...

He had no reasons to break into the pack house... Sneak into the boy's room and check if the boy was there and safe... The way he lied about not having the keys... When he actually had the keys...

The questions never left him.. nor his mind.

and most surprising thing is...

This was not what he was supposed to do...

nor this was what he planned for...

How did he ended up like this? He was left with no answer... He had no answer to give himself... He just had to do it.. giving himself excuses like he was getting forced... but really was he? No... cause no one was forcing him...

Except him himself... It always ended with " you are annoying. " but it makes him think what actually makes him annoyed... The boy.. or his unrecognized feelings... The feelings that he gets when the boy does nothing...