Messed up topic

And this is how the egg on the stove... which was supposed to be turned into scrambled egg ended up getting burned to ashes after Taehyung left it on heat as his body was not listening to himself..

and the emotions were trying to get the best of him.. burst out in full force in the form of tears... He felt embarrassed... He felt embarrassed cause he didn't wanted Jungkook to see he was crying for it...

There was no use to show emotions.. if the person doesn't feel anything... He also wanted to show Jungkook... that he didn't had any feelings for him that could make him cry too... but he failed..

So he just had to run off and slam the door in upstairs... with Gureum running behind him... Leaving Jungkook all alone there... confused and bored. Not like the burning smell didn't hit Jungkook's nose...

Jungkook even went to check from where the smell was coming... But after realizing it's some " damn egg. " he left it there. Who knows.. After the smell hits Taehyung's nose.. he might finally come out...

Cause of course he has fear of the house burning down too. Or maybe he could just wash the dishes.. make some more food for Taehyung and apologize to the younger. Nah.. That's what a normal husband will do.

AGAIN. We are taking about Jeon Jungkook.....

------------------------------------------------------

Also Jungkook didn't had any work in the pack house today... So the whole day he had to suffer in boredom while rolling and lay around in every corner of the house lazily... thinking it might work for him...

He literally spent years alone... So this shouldn't be a huge problem for him to handle.. If this is what you are thinking... Then you are so wrong... It felt so unusual to him... Like he was alone and bored...

More than ever... It makes him realize how this one year changed him... He doesn't know how to feel about it tho... After all the huge amount ego inside him was annoyingly poking him to get mad about it...

But.. something inside him was stopping him too... and making him feel grateful to have someone like Taehyung in his life. He hates these unnamed feelings... but again... the ego wins.. So who cares...

------------------------------------------

Jungkook lazily knocked the door and stood there... hoping for something from the younger. After 2-3 minutes the door actually opened revealing Taehyung. " I'm okay now... No need to apologize anymore now...

It's okay.. , " Taehyung mumbled while rubbing his eyes. " Who told you that I came here to apologize huh? I am here just to take my clothes... I need to go out now. I already know how upset kids like you get...

You just do stuffs hoping to get stopped. ' I will be okay till next morning. ' ' I'm okay now. ' Haha. SO FUNNY. , " Jungkook mocked. " Or maybe that's just more mature of me to tell so you don't feel guilty..