Clueless

" Alpha... We tried. All of the us went to different parts of the pack... We didn't even left the forests... Specially the one beside your house... We even checked the whole pack house... but.. Luna...

But still... We couldn't find luna anywhere..... , " Jimin let out... hanging his head low... With sweat covered his whole body because of the amount of times he had to run here and there... Only to get...

Any update of Taehyung. Jungkook just nodded his head.. but literally no words left from his mouth. " I also called him... but it said his phone is unreachable... To be honest I'm actually scared now...

I thought he is maybe outside somewhere but... it doesn't seem like it. I don't feel good about it... , " Yoonji let out too. " I just don't understand how can my son get out of the house... Even with a dog...

When a grown man is still in the house. , " Taehi said in rage... Yoonji signaled her to shut up.. But who listens to whom... " Why will I shut up? I kept myself shut... For so long... but I can't anymore...

I'm sure this monster did something. , "Taehi said as she broke down in tears... Jungkook still... just listened. " You can just calm down a bit alright? You don't need to blame whoever you want to- , "

" He was my son. I know him better. Whatever happens the lose will be mine... What if something happens to him?! A boy who never left house without his dad or any security is now roaming around all alone...

What did you did Jungkook? , " She asked and grabbed Jungkook by his collar who was still all unbothered. Everyone in the room tried to stop her... but she was just being so emotional for her son...

They can't blame her... It was natural... Most of the pack was suspecting Jungkook... Since Jungkook was already an old enemy of Taehyung's parents... So it wouldn't be surprising if it turns out...

That Jungkook killed Taehyung... or did something bad to Taehyung and then hid him in the basement. " See how calm you are? Because either you know where he is.... otherwise.. You don't care- , "

" SHUT UP LADY. DON'T TEACH ME WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO REACT ABOUT IT. HE IS MY HUSBAND TOO. SO YOU BETTER STOP. , " Jungkook screamed out making both Yoonji and Taehi flinch.

" W- why are you even d- daring t- to raise your voice a- at me? How can you be this irresponsible I don't know. , " Taehi managed to let out. " Just. Stop already. I CAN raise my voice at you if it's needed.

You are literally NO one. No one to teach me what to do. My husband... My omega... My responsibilities... NO one asked for opinion or reaction. You are just his mom. Act like any other mom.

I understand.... That you are mad at me... and blaming me because you are his mother... but there is a limit... and you crossed it already. You better not do it again... It was not only raising voice...

It was a. Warning. , " Jungkook muttered out blankly before getting and leaving the room with Jimin following him. There were only Yoonji and Taehi sitting there on the room only.