Stuck or not

" No one told me to.... I'm married to you now... I can't just leave you like this.... You should help me out with it too... I don't want to be rude but you are just so mean... I don't know how long I'll be able to keep my patience. If I can't stay with you... I can stay with no one :)

No one told me to even live.. but I'm still living anyways... maybe I'll be able to live like this- , " Taehyung let out still with a smile.

" Ahhha... Nooo... That's where you are wrong omega. You aren't living cause you want to. You don't even have any option. You are living cause I'm letting you omega. Weak freaky little disgusting creature watch your mouth before I shut it for forever. , " Jungkook let out while giving him a disgusted face.

Taehyung hung his head how with a pout. He believes he will get used to it.... he will....So he just took a deep breath and... " Alpha you want to eat something? , " He let out.. Clearly he was trying to change the track of this conversation.

" Omega you can cook something? Without sending my house on fire? Omegas are mostly useless... All they do is chores and you can't even do that. I let it slide but now you are begging to get called useless by failing on cooking and proving how much of piece of garbage you are. , " Jungkook asked back and rolled his eyes.

Taehyung wanted to say " You are a bigger piece of garbage cause all you do is humiliate me and eat like a useless. You are the leader that's why you don't even need to work. " but he didn't.... for the sake of his life and respect for Jungkook.

" Don't be like that.... I can still try. You never know... What if my food turns out good? , " He mumbled with a pout. " Don't be like that? I can be however I want you can't teach me that peasant. , " Jungkook let out again ignoring the rest that Taehyung said.

" Yeah sure alpha. You are our master and the whole world is your peasant. , " " Did you just talked back? , " Taehyung shook his head as no innocently after Jungkook asked it in a serious tone. " I see... you are getting more courage day by day. , " He added making Taehyung just hung his head low. " Okay. , " He mumbled and started to make his way to the door.

" What okay? You will starve tonight? , " Jungkook asked in serious tone. " Is this care what I see alpha? , " He unconsciously let out. " It is something called seasoning your food. I need to feed the food to eat better. Just like you feed a chicken and later rip it's neck off and smash it's head in 3 pieces- , "

" P- please s- st- stop... I got it alpha. , " He cried out cutting Jungkook off.

" It's not like I was about to obey you.. but I'll stop since you are begging so much you weak creature. Go and cook something to feed your miserable self before I shove some raw rotten smelly flesh in your mouth. , " Jungkook said while sending him dead glares.

He nodded and left the room.

--------------------------------------------------

" AHHHAHGSXAGKWWGDUW , " A scream echoed across the house. Jungkook panicked and rushed to downstairs as soon as he heard the scream.