Play with me (M)

This chapter contains 18+ and NSFW things. If you are uncomfortable with it... you may leave now.... and whoever will be reading this... I'm not taking any responsibility for that. Everyone is on their own.

Readers that are going ahead... Hope you will enjoy..

-----------------------------------------------------------

" I... I think you are not feeling fine... M- maybe... You are just... too sleepy... maybe you somehow accidentally ate or drank something weird... and don't know what you are doing in your cloudy mind........

I guess so? I think it can be h- heat too actually...... hehe... It's okay... You should go to bed now and take another na- , " " You think so? You think... That I should go to bed and drag you along me alpha.

I know this is what you meant right. , " Taehyung let out cutting Jungkook off before started to let his hand loose all the control and go on it's own. Running his hand down Jungkook's chest... abs....

And then he started to go down... Following his own hand's trail... Nuzzling Jungkook's chest... Abs... Lower tummy and..... He stopped... and looked up.... With that same sly smirk still on his face to see Jungkook's reaction....

In that excuse their eyes met... He just realized Jungkook's eyes were following every movement that was made by him since the beginning... Jungkook just stared...

And so did he until he made his next move. He buried his face on Jungkook's crotch... Who just breathed out a soundless moan... It wasn't a moan... or whimper... Not even an whisper.... Just moan under breath.

" T- Taehyung... J- just get. Up. This is not funny anymore. You need to take rest maybe. S- stop acting weird. , " He heard Jungkook let out looking straight into his eyes with the remaining left self control....

That he had after being the victim of Taehyung. Taehyung shook his head in a really slow manner... More likely... He was teasing Jungkook by making the slow movements against his crotch...

" I SAID MOVE OMEGA. , " Jungkook screamed out after he completely lost his temper... before aggressively making Taehyung stand up on his feet by holding his forearm and dragging him up...

Taehyung whined out in pain... Wiggling to get away from Jungkook's grip. If he didn't attempted to stop Taehyung now... He knew things would get more wrong. So he had to be harsh...

Even if he didn't wanted to. " You don't want me alpha? You don't? You said you accepted me... But you didn't...... , " Taehyung mumbled in a low tone as a drop of tear started to slide down his cheek...

Jungkook froze and just stared at him.... He didn't knew what to answer. " Alpha. , " Jungkook hummed. " I need pups. , " Taehyung mumbled while running his hands through Jungkook's hair...

Jungkook quickly looked away from Taehyung's eyes after hearing that as his throat got dry. " Taehyung I said something- , " " Alpha it's your omega. Don't call out for me if you don't call me that.

Cause I don't obey any alpha... If they don't claim me... , " A dominating growl left from Jungkook's mouth... Who was trying so hard to not loose his control from the situation... but unfortunately....

The situation was never in his control to even begin with... He wanted to leave Taehyung here but... He didn't wanted Taehyung's that sweet and addictive scent to go way from him for some reason...

Maybe stuffs just started to get on their work...

In no time Jungkook was pulled into kiss... And for some reason he kissed back this time.. Even if he didn't wanted to... And soon he left Taehyung wrapping his legs around his waist... Before he could realize or know what is happening...