Demonic

Jungkook was glaring straight at Taehyung making him swallow a gulp nervously. " I... I'm sorry if I did something wrong.... Forgive me alpha... I just didn't had anything to wear So.... I just.... , " Taehyung said while looking down and picking his nails. " Now I know why your parents left you untitled. , " Jungkook muttered.

It was pretty rude for Taehyung. No one ever behaved like this with him before. So he was kinda hurt and embarrassed. Also shocked that how Jungkook said it. " Don't say that please. My parents love me and it's so rude of you to say alpha. I was mattered and titled in my parents life. It's not good to say to anyone. , " He let out with a gentle smile.

" You trying to teach me or some omega? You just need pain to suffer. I wanted to buy some clothes for you. Now I realized that would be waste of money. You already took my clothes. I'm NOT wearing that again. I gave it to you as you are a homeless beggar and your parents titled you because they knew the pain of being the untitled one. , " Jungkook muttered and got up aggressively leaving the big bloody mess behind.

Taehyung chose to ignore it and do his work as he was getting humiliated whenever he was trying to talk. Jungkook went till his parents too which he didn't liked but can he even do anything?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung was cleaning the staircase. Then he noticed Jungkook going downstairs. "A- are you leaving? W- where are you g- going alpha? , " He let out nervously hoping he would get a good answer. " To the pack house. , " Jungkook replied with a little bit too much calmness.

" Don't open the door if you hear knocks or bangs. There are rogue alphas and bears around here. I'm taking keys with me so you don't need to do me your precious favor and open the door. Don't wait too and do me a favor by eating the fruits I left on the table. If you don't like it just cook it. Eat and whatever just keep breathing. , " He added before leaving.

" Be safe. Bye~~~ , " Taehyung waved a bye but Jungkook just kept walking without even bothering to look behind. " Rude. , " He mumbled to himself and shut the door.

--------------------------------------------------

The house feels more bone chilling and deadly to Taehyung when he is alone in there. He is not used to this much silence and it was bothering him so much. After finishing cleaning up he ate and after that he pretty much had nothing to do. Even his books and stuffs are still in the pack house.

He opened the windows and started to look around. The sun was already setting and fog pretty much covered the top of the long trees creating a beautiful scenery. Taehyung just stared at it until it started to get really dark. Literally pitch black. The trees were so dense that the moonlight wasn't able to hit the path too.

So he started to get really scared how Jungkook will come. Yesterday they were able to make it before complete night maybe that's why it seemed easy. He also heard sounds outside which was scaring him to death.

He was sleepy too but he can't sleep in this state. What if he falls asleep and something breaks into the house? What if the ghosts comes and take him as he is alone? So he just stood near the window doing nothing.

After a while he saw two red orbs making it's way to the house which made him panic to death. The red orbs were glowing in the pitch black making itself so noticeable and demonic. Taehyung was in complete shock by what he next. As the orbs approached the portch. The portch light shone on it. Creating figure... and it was none other than Jungkook's.