Accepted (M)

This chapter contains 18+ and NSFW things. If you are uncomfortable with it... you may leave now.... and whoever will be reading this... I'm not taking any responsibility for that. Everyone is on their own.

Readers that are going ahead... Hope you will enjoy..

---------------------------------------------

" Shush... Look at me omega... Just look at me... Only me... It's fine. , " Jungkook mumbled in a barely audible tone... before pulling Taehyung into another kiss... Thinking that might calm the younger...

At least a bit... He was trying his best to keep the younger calm and less nervous. Taehyung let out another whimper in between the kiss feeling Jungkook's hand aggressively pulling his shorts down...

His thighs... and hips were hurting from the harsh movement that was made with the fabric of his shorts because of the way Jungkook was pulling them off his waist... But for now... it doesn't matter anymore...

He was full naked now... All exposed... In front of Jungkook... Jungkook pulled away from the kiss only to take a look of the younger and his body with greedy eyes... " So pretty... All mine... , " He gritted out....

with a hiss before leaving kisses everywhere in Taehyung's face again... He can just never not be less appreciative about the fact how beautiful and pretty his omega is. Just by looking at Taehyung...

In that state... With his sinful stare... He could feel himself getting more hard... Taehyung wasn't in the state to say or react anything... He wasn't... Everything happening there was going above his head....

Without any warning Jungkook entered one of his fingers in Taehyung making the poor boy jump in surprise. " Shush... , " Jungkook shushed Taehyung to calm him... resting their forehead together...

Before he started to thrust his finger in slowly. Taehyung let out a small muffle. Jungkook started to take his pace way up before adding his second finger in. He grunted after feeling the warmth of the...

omega's slick all around his finger... He himself was getting so impatient... Didn't knew how far he will be able to keep himself together before just letting it all out... Taehyung let out a whiny moan...

Feeling Jungkook thrust his fingers deep in him. " Alpha.... k- knot.... I need your knot please...... , " He whined out in the most obedient cutest begging tone. Jungkook hummed after Taehyung as he heard...

Taehyung whining out the words that made it more hard for him.... " So impatient... Aren't we? How can I not do it after my pretty little omega is prettily begging for it? , " Jungkook cooed out before...

He started to hungrily kiss Taehyung once again. He can never get tired of the younger's pretty soft lips. " Alpha...... , " Taehyung let out a whiny moan after feeling Jungkook's fingers so deep in him...

But that wasn't enough for him... He buckled his hips up... and started to move... Trying so hard to create some friction... He was pretty desperate at this point. It caused Jungkook to let out a soundless...

Barely audible breathy moan... Jungkook could feel himself throbbing painfully in his pants... It was getting harder by the time. " Alpha knot... , " Taehyung screamed out desperately... Sliding his hands....