Our past

Jungkook froze and just stared at him... Didn't knew what to say... " Alpha... Please... I'm waiting for so long... So long... Don't push me away again... , " Taehyung let out as his blue orbs started to glow.

Once again.... Jungkook just stayed silent... Staring at him. " Please alpha... Don't reject me again... I beg you- , " " You know even if I want to... I can't do that. I'm not rejecting you... It's not rejecting.

You know why I can't do that too omega. I explained you million times... Then why- , " " First you didn't wanted to mate me too because of that alpha... I said I'm fine with it for a million times also....

I should be already effected by bloodfire by now as you said. Then why don't you do it.... , " Taehyung talked back. " I just wanted to stay safe... To be honest I got infected when one of the people...

Who was infected in bloodfire bit me. So maybe bloodfire spreads from bites... I don't know... I just don't want to take any risk since it's literally not that necessary- , " " What do you mean alpha?!

It is necessary. , " Taehyung protested again... Cutting Jungkook off... While still having his tears running down his corner of eyes. " You are my alpha... So your... Happiness- Sadness... Sickness - Wellness...

Sorrow- Delight... Everything is mine too... I don't care about anything I swear... I only love you.... I want you alpha... Want to be yours... I waited years for you alpha. Please......................... , " Taehyung begged.

" I'm doing it for your good- , " " Please mark him alpha. Prove you aren't rejecting me alpha... And you aren't mad at me anymore too... , " Taehyung let out as a sudden layer of insecurities started...

To build in him... " What's wrong with you? You never acted like this before omeg- , " " Alpha................... I only want my alpha. , " Taehyung mumbled... Staring straight into Jungkook's eyes.

" I know and I don't think I need to mark you to prove it- , " " I do. , " Taehyung replied while exposing his neck more... So Jungkook can mark him.... making Jungkook let out a sigh being so done.

" Can't you understand at once what I said? What is wrong with you omega now? , " Jungkook asked in kind of scolding tone. He hated himself for that but he had to do it. " I'm asking my own alpha here...

To mark me... Is this wrong to you alpha?- , " " You know because I never reminded you... Maybe you forgot I had a mate too who was I supposed to mark. , " Jungkook let out with the blank stare again...

Taehyung froze and just stared at him with betrayed gaze. " But you said whoever it was doesn't matter to you anymore alpha- , " " Yes I said it... But still he was the one who should be getting marked by me...

Not you. , " Jungkook protested... " I am trying to not be rude- , " " Is this still funny to you alpha? After playing with my feelings for your stupid reason... and then apologizing for hurting me...

Now when I went into heat... You mated me... but you don't want to mark me now because you think it's not safe because of your stupid bloodfire and only your mate deserves to get marked by you?!