MY omega

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with completely clueless eyes. What is Jungkook yelling for? " What happened- , " " You think I won't understand? Stop making me look abusive here. You were supposed to study...

So someday your boyfriend and you can live together kiddo. Such a nice cringy couple you both would make. Don't be walking around and act like you work a lot... or like I make you do a lot work. Jimin is coming here for some reason.

Don't act like I make you do all the work... Well even if you do I basically don't care. I just felt like telling a stupid like you. Since there is a part of your brain that can't think straight. , " Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.

Taehyung said nothing and just waited until Jungkook went back to his room. Then he continued what he was doing like nothing happened. He knows it's just Jungkook's habit to check on him after every 10 minutes and cover it up with trash talk.

---------------------------------------------------------

After awhile the doorbell rang. He rushed to open the door only to get stopped by Jungkook. " You really like rogue alphas. I wouldn't stop them from kidnapping you for your dumbness. , " Jungkook said and peek through the peephole.

Taehyung hung his head low. Then Jungkook opened the door revealing Jimin and of course he spread his arms for Taehyung to run in. So as he did... earning a dead glare from his from his alpha.

" Good morning alpha. I'm here- , " " No need to explain. Mind to shut up? , " Jungkook let out cutting Jimin off who was just trying to greet his pack's leader alpha nicely. Jimin just nodded and swallowed the rudeness.

" If we are done can we talk about for what you are here. , " Jungkook said with a straight face. " Hyung... First come inside. , " Taehyung said while dragging Jimin by his arm. " Uh wait. , " Jimin said taking his shoes off.

" Did I invited you in? As far as I remember I didn't and the house isn't Taehyung's. , " Jungkook let out with still no expression. " Will you both talk in the doorway standing like that- , " " None of your business. , " Jungkook said with a glare making Taehyung shut his mouth.

Taehyung looked at Jimin with a sad pout. Jimin just mouthed an " it's okay. " with his smile and unfortunately enough it didn't got left unnoticed by Jungkook. He leaned on the doorway where Taehyung was standing... making the poor boy get shoved backwards.

Now Jungkook's back was towering him and blocking him from Jimin. " So? , " Jungkook let out while folding his arms and resting it on his chest. " I don't think you had to do that alpha.. I'm mated already so- , "

" You are mated not dead. , " Jungkook let out with a forced smile making both Jimin and Taehyung freeze on their place. " Sorry alpha but- , " " I didn't permitted you to come in my house and have a sweet talk. Can we get to the official point? , " Jungkook let out.

Jimin nodded and started to talk about something related to pack and security stuffs. Taehyung couldn't catch any of it... Also staring at Jungkook's back wasn't something interesting. [ It's really interesting for me tho. :D]

Soon he found it boring.. got board and just went back to his work.

----------------------------------------------------------

He was in the kitchen when he heard the door shutting. So peeked a little on the living to find only Jungkook there. " Jimin hyung? , " He asked. " Left. , " Jungkook replied unbotheredly. " But I made lunch for all of us- , "

" Did I told you to huh? , " Jungkook asked while giving Taehyung the pissed off glare that Jungkook most of the time gives. He shook is head slowly. " Then why did you made it? , " Jungkook asked again.

" I thought it's natural for hyung to take the lunch here before leaving. , " Taehyung answered hanging his head low. " You know what is more natural you stupid little omega? , " Jungkook asked with a smirk.

" An alpha kicking out his omega and leaving his omega in the dark forest. Then rogue alphas appearing and breeding the omega so the omega can suffer. Then them leaving the stupid omega there...

Then another animal bigger than the little stupid omega coming and eating him alive. This is what you call natural. It happens to every house I swear :) Ever heard of times when alphas get too pissed off and eat their omegas alive? It's natural too :) , " Jungkook let out with a creepy smile.

" I.... I'm sorry alpha. , " He let out in hear. " Nah. I didn't mind. I don't pay for the food. You are the one who pays for food. , " Jungkook let out a cackle. " A- alpha it's just some food.. I'm sorry for the waste- , "

" How about you finish this "just some " food all by yourself pretty omega? , " Jungkook said with a smirk. Taehyung stood there... speechless. Him? Finishing all these food? He is actually second guessing his life decisions now.

" I believe you will do it like a champ. It's just some food. , " Jungkook added. Taehyung wanted to just whip off the smirk from Jungkook's face but RESPECT. After all it's his alpha and he has to respect him.

Taehyung left without any other word. What if Jungkook gets any new method of making him suffer now! Who knows!

----------------------------------------------------------

At evening....

Taehyung was sitting beside Jungkook's laying figure on the bed... trying hard to study... but it felt like an impossible task to him. Jungkook was just laying there and doing nothing but staring into the boy's poor soul.

He started to play with his nails in nervousness and tension. He could feel Jungkook's eyes on him and he hates it how his body reacts to it.

" Are you actually studying? , " Jungkook asked out of nowhere. Taehyung just nodded. " I don't think so you stupid little omega. I see you playing with your fingers. ," Jungkook let out in a mocking tone.

" Don't forget your mom was an omega too alpha. Why do you hate them! You literally always degrade me and add omega in the end like it's a cuss. , " Taehyung let out in annoyance.

" Well... well.. well... I see you have grown guts to talk back to me huh? From where are they coming? And jokes on you my mom and dad both were alphas :D

Unlike your dad. Your dad is nothing but a normal alpha omega breed. Eww norms :) and you are his breed.... Another norm. Eww :) , " Jungkook let out while mockingly cackling.

Well it was embarrassing for Taehyung. Not because Jungkook called him norm... it's because he is getting humiliated for his own backfire. He hates how Jungkook can twist his words.

" It's not like your "breed" will be special. , " Taehyung managed to let it out. " I'm special. Of course my breed will be special. Well I don't have any plan yet. Maybe no breed is okay for me.

And if someday my heart says I actually need a pup... I prefer to crossbreed or maybe breed an alpha. Even the whore omega. That's better than breeding a stupid like you. , " Jungkook let out.

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief. He knows Jungkook wasn't serious... but the omega instincts in him was making him want to break in tears.

It's not okay for any omega to hear their alpha saying these stuffs.... Jungkook just took it too far. He might not have a mate... but he believes Jungkook is his alpha from his heart...

----------------------------------------------------------

YAY!! DOUBLE UPDATE :D