Smooth like butter

" You will regret later for not listening to me... I was trying to help you and nothing. I don't give a fuck to talk to anyone... So don't think you are special or something. I just couldn't bear to see Tae in this situation...

I literally have zero. ZERO interest to talk to you... But still I came to talk to you by myself... Even after knowing how big of an asshole you are. , " She hissed out after getting annoyed... mad and disgusted...

By Jungkook's behaviour. Well... She herself knew... even if Jungkook doesn't... She will have to talk to him about it later again... For the sake of Taehyung at least. She got up and started to walk away.

" Wait wait wait!!!! Stop... I need to talk!!! , " Jungkook suddenly screamed out... out of all sudden making her stopped. " Me? , " She asked while pointing at her cluelessly with the same annoyed expression.

Jungkook nodded. " You suck dude. I was talking to you before... Then you humiliated me and told me to leave... Now. You want to talk to ME? How about I choose to say a "no" now? , " Yoonji asked....

Giving Jungkook glares with narrowed eyes. " Can you please shut up. You are the most annoying person I ever had the bad luck to meet. First you called me old. Then asshole. I literally said nothing.

You are still here... being able to breath... only because I don't hit omegas- , " " You better not even try to come up with that shit now... I actually trusted you as a good guy... You literally hit Tae last night...

And I still kept my mouth shut... Said nothing about it to the whole pack. , " Yoonji let out cutting Jungkook off. " It's our personal matter I guess? I don't think I need to explain what happened...

Between me and husband.. when... And what did NOT happened... To no one... but you... And mostly- , " " So you don't want to explain to me but you still want to feel proud about it and take it as your pride?

Right? How about I tell this to Tae's parents? Is it okay for you? I bet you can explain this to them at least.... Oops..!! Why am I even thinking about it.. You literally HAVE TO.. , " She let out in a mocking tone.

" Are you literally trying to get me scared with nothing but telling me you will complain to his parents? And what will they do? Literally what? Bold of you to assume that I fear them. , " He let out.

" This explains how disgusting personality you have. Don't fear them... but where is your self respect? Can you call yourself strong after doing this anymore? , " She bursted out but quiet enough so...

No one can hear. Since both doesn't want anyone to know what they know. " Wait. How do YOU know that I hit Tae last night? You said you haven't talked to him since the day he last came in the pack house...

I hit him in recent... If you hadn't talked to him for that long... Then how do you know about last night incidents? , " Jungkook asked tightening his jaw. " Don't even try to change the topic- , " " Now YOU.

Are the one who is trying to change the topic... not me. , " Jungkook said cutting her off. " What? Excuse me? And what changes by me forgetting that I talked to Tae? , " " You know... I'm impressed...

That you didn't even stuttered... but that wasn't that smooth- , " Jungkook got cut off by phone suddenly ringing out.... He quickly went to pick it.. Only to see it' one of those sim card spam calls...

" Okay so... What I was talking about... Tae has the signs that people with mate has too... Which means Tae actually has a mate.. Which doesn't make sense. , " Yoonji continued after noticing the caller id.

" What is your point then? , " Jungkook asked... Totally forgetting about what they were actually talking about and literally getting in Yoonji's mastermind plan.

" My main point is Tae can be your mate. , " That's what she said. " This wasn't funny- , " " I wasn't joking... You know it too well too... Why don't you just accept your damn luck... It's Moon Goddess's choice...

You can not deny it... First of you are a sneaky little ant for doing all these drama.......

:)

--------------------------------------------------

" Good. , " Jungkook let out.. pretty much unbotheredly. " What good? You are still unbothered? After listening all these things? Okay then! Now what if I say... That I knew everything since the beginning...

Tae told me everything.. Where he went.. How he went.. With whom he went... Only to get away from you. Just like you wanted. , " Yoonji let out in rage. " What do you mean? , " Jungkook let out in disbelief.

" I know I was clear enough for you to understand. , " She said. " If you knew it since the begin... Then why didn't you told any of us about it?! , " He let out desperately. " Cause Tae told me to not to?

Also he said not to tell specially you. , " She answered blankly. " Listen. I need to talk to him about lots of stuffs... I regret... I need to explain everything to him... We need to talk. , " Jungkook explained.

" Oooo Good... But still... I'm NOT giving you Taehyung's location anyhow- , " " Why don't you undertand- , " " Cause I don't want to. , " Yoonji let out. " I need it please. I desperately looked for him...

Literally everywhere... I'm not fine without him. , " Jungkook let out in a begging tone. " Why do you even need to find him now? You Literally said you don't want him and you can't accept him...

Also... he never deserved all these... , " She let out with a sigh. " Please.. I have been looking for him everywhere like crazy... I need him................ You can't do that... , " " I said no already. , " She let out.

" I need it- , " " For what? For literally what? You said you don't care for him... You said you can't accept him.. You rejected him numerous times... And mostly.. You don't even love him. , " She said.

" What do you need? , " Jungkook asked finally after calming himself down. " Nothing. Just leave Tae alone now. He is NOT coming back... You wanted him to move on didn't you? When he finally did it....

Don't try to regain the place now that you have already lost. , " She explained... Calmly enough. " I want to apologize for that......... , " Yoonji raised one of her eyebrows after hearing what Jungkook just said.

" Only apologize? , " She asked. " Yes.. And after that.. I will had him over to his parents with all of his responsibilities. , " Jungkook answered. " For God's sake he is old enough. His parents are just his family...

You don't need to hand him over and blah blah. If he really wanted to stay with his parents.. He would have just came back to the pack house. , " She let out in annoyance. " Then whom else does he...

Wanna.. be with? , " Jungkook asked with hesitation... " Someone much much better than you.. Who doesn't humiliate Tae... Loves Tae... Appreciates Tae... Just the way he really deserves to be appreciated...

Supports Tae... Doesn't hit Tae... Cares for Tae... Keeps Tae safe... Keeps Tae happy... Even more than you could ever.... and the most important thing is... Tae loves him back now.. and wants to stay with him...

Not you. , " She let out. It didn't took an expert to realize what was his state... After seeing... Jungkook poking his cheek with his tongue... Having a hard.. still glimpse of hurt stare in his eyes...

As his jaw tightened more... Also the little titling head back and forth... " You are jealous... I know it... And that makes you look so funny- , " " Where is he? , " Jungkook asked cutting her off carelessly.

" What if I don't tel- , " Before she could finish Jungkook locked the door in one flip and grabbed her by her neck to pin her on the wall...

---------------------------------------------

I hate how I end up using funny names with serious chapters....