"Normal" days

" Well and... Literally what makes you think... That it's fine huh omega? , " Jungkook let out with a clear disgusted expression on his face... Not even caring about the fact that others are seeing him too...

While directly pointing his fingers at the crowd behind Taehyung's college gate. " W- why alpha- , " " You really don't see that girl there... Right in the middle of the crowd being the attention seeker...

That one girl... The girl who's existence... literally bothers me... Don't tell me you forgot her after how annoying she is omega? , " Jungkook asked in the most bitchy and sassy... Also still disgusted

And annoyed way that Taehyung ever had the bad luck to hear. . " Which girl- , " " OH GOD... That girl... Can't you see? , " Jungkook let out. AGAIN directly pointing at the girl... Not caring who sees it...

Maybe Taehyung knew which girl he is talking about. The girl who had been bullying/ embarrassing him since the first day... But he didn't knew that that girl was hated by Jungkook more...

" That one who always talks shits about you. She did that to me one day when I came to take you. She is literally so annoying and disrespectful. And you are still gonna ask that what's wrong with her?

Like can't you see? You are the luna of the pack. And she can't do that to you. Make it clear to her next time. People won't respect you... if when they disrespect you... You just cackle dumbly at them.

You gotta act like the way to make them feel like YES they need to respect you. You are not just a teenager you are the luna of the pack- , " " Why so serious by all sudden alpha?! , " Taehyung exclaimed...

Cutting Jungkook off... Who just threw an " are you serious? " glare at him. " What else do you expect then? You want me to act totally fine with it? If that is it then let me tell you I can't do that.

Your reputation... Behaviour... Everything connects to me too. They are not gonna be like ' Taehyung is so childish.. ' They will be like ' Alpha's luna is so childish. He doesn't deserve to be a luna.

And I won't like to hear that anyhow. , " Jungkook let it all out in just one go. Taehyung just stared at him silently... with his full of confusion eyes. " Not like I'm noticing these stuffs... JUST NOW.

It's been awhile since I'm noticing all these.... and again... It's not good. , " Jungkook added making him nod. " I know........ I will be more careful......... about........... this........... Thanks for.........

Caring.......... about....... m- my..... reputation a- alpha......... I will... keep your words...... in mind............ , " He managed to let out... While still blushing in little and hung his head low shyly...

" No no........ That's... my work... and... responsibility......... omega......... , " Jungkook replied while looking down... As red tint took over his cheeks too... They were getting weird glances now...

But who cares anyways!

------------------------------------------------