Please

As soon he walked in he felt tons of eyes on him chose to ignore it. He entered a class room with a few people in. He chose to not be awkward and sit all alone in the last row... So he took a sit beside a boy who was in a corner... Sitting kinda alone.

" Hello! I'm Jeon Taehyung. , " He let out with a smile. " Han Seunggyo. , " Seunggyo let out without even taking glance of him. " Nice to meet you. , " He mumbled. " Good. , " Seunggyo said took out his notebook. He sighed and took out his notebook too.

" Our professor is in a break... Will be here at any moment. , " Seunggyo mumbled. He nodded his head and waited. Then a guy maybe the professor came in.

After the class ended he and Seunggyo headed to different classes and no one was actually that friendly to Taehyung... but it's fine for him as they weren't being rude to him.

The day was pretty much good.

--------------------------------------------------

In the car with Jimin....

" Do you wanna go to pack house or to your house? , " Jimin asked. " What?! oh- alpha's? I don't know... It depends on ya'll and alpha. , " He answered. " Then let me take you to the pack house. Later alpha will take you back to home with him. , " Jimin let out and then started the car. He nodded as he had no opinion.

" Tae? What happened to your hand? , " Jimin stopped the car to get the better view of the burned spot on Taehyung's wrist. He hung his head low... he is so embarrassed to admit it happened because of his lack of cooking skills. " U- um.... Actuall- , "

" AND THIS? , " Jimin let out as he saw scratches all over Taehyung's body. It was from the dumb terrifying hyena attack. " This- , " Taehyung stopped as his eyes met Jimin's. Jimin's eyes were expressing how hurt he was. " I don't like to see my Taetae getting hurt. , " He said and pulled Taehyung in a hug.

" T- That's not what actually happened.... I just wanted to cook and oil landed on my hand... We live in the middle of the forest so I get scratches literally everywhere. Don't worry hyung! Alpha is just a little bit cold... but he doesn't hit me. , " Taehyung explained in the hug.

Jimin pulled away to take a look of him. " I believe you won't lie to me at least.... Hyung is always here for you. You can always ask for help from me. , " He mumbled and Taehyung nodded with a comforting smile.

" Let's go now! I really wanna everyone... I'm excited... I miss everyone. , " Taehyung whined. Jimin couldn't help but smile at the younger's cuteness. He nodded and started the car.

------------------------------------------------------

In the pack house....

As soon as Jimin stopped the car in front of the house Taehyung got off and made a run in the house in excitement. He missed all these so much. " Where is my mom? , " He asked Jiyun. " In her room but you here- , " " Talk to you later. , " He said and started to rush again.

Suddenly a hand grabbed his wrist. He turned around to see who is it to only find out Jungkook standing there while glaring at him making him stumble. " Why are here? , " Jungkook asked in a stern voice. " J- Jimin hyung-, " " To be honest I should have just tie you with a tree. , " Jungkook mumbled and let his hand go leaving him clueless.

He stood there for some moment to process everything. " Why did alpha said it? , " He mumbled to himself. Then he felt two hands lingering down his waist. It caught him off guard and he was about to turn around but shivered as it started to tickle.

" Hey bitch. , " Taehyung heard Yoonji mumbling from his back and back hugging him. " I missed you. , " She mumbled while holding Taehyung more tight. " I missed ya'll too.... , " He said and tried to not tear up while putting his hand on the top of Yoonji's.