First

The room was filled with a silence. Peaceful silence... until Taehyung's tummy growled in hunger. He hung his head low in embarrassment. " Are you gonna eat or die in hunger? , " Jungkook asked when his eyes were still closed. Taehyung didn't knew what to answer.

If he tries to cook he needs to go downstairs where the bad smell was so intense. It wasn't that much intense upstairs and Taehyung was never in so emptiness before. The whole place had only two people living when the pack house was so full with members. He can't even imagine going downstairs and cooking alone and the biggest problem is he doesn't know how to cook.

Should he lie? If he gets caught Jungkook can just get mad and kill him. " I asked you something. Are you deaf or disable to talk? , " Jungkook asked again with his eyes still closed. He didn't knew what to say now. " I... I'm just f- full... , " He let out nervously.

" Just a reminder I hate lying so much... So better if you just don't. It's alright for me if you wanna attend suicide by starving so I go on. I won't count it this time. , " Jungkook mumbled while still his eyes closed. " Can I ask- , " " No... Just sleep and shut your mouth. , " He mumbled again cutting Taehyung off.

" I always sleep with the lights on because I don't like darkness.... Can you please- , " " I hate light.... Got it? So start to get used to it. Moon Goddess just made us each other's opposite and I'm not sacrificing my comfort zone- Stop talking. , " Jungkook muttered. " You are the one who was talking- , " " Stop. , " Taehyung sealed his mouth shut as he heard Jungkook muttering it in more cold voice.

He quietly slided under the blanket but he was restless. There was totally different disaster going on in his mind.... " You are literally laying next to a guy.... unknown guy.... All you know about his is his name.... but he is your alpha so you have to this.... that means he will mate you too... MATE.... IT'S OBVIOUS FOR EVERYONE AND SHOULD BE OKAY WITH YOU TOO. YOUR WOLF HAS NO PROBLEM BUT YOU ARE DYING. HE WILL BE DOING IT ANYTIME. HE HAS YOU HERE. ALONE. HELPLESS. CLAIMED. , " Taehyung was literally having a debate with himself.

The things were repeating in his mind. Then he saw Jungkook getting out and reaching out for- " ALPHA... I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING BEFORE I SWEAR. PLEASE DON'T GO TOO HARD ON ME. , " Taehyung let out in a breath. Jungkook's hand reached out for the scented candle that was on the nightstand beside Taehyung.

" I guess you know a little too much. I swear on my life if you don't fall asleep now I won't hesitate even a little bit yeet you out of the house in the forest through the window. I swear it won't take much for other hungry creatures to take you. , " Jungkook let out still with no emotion.

Taehyung was so embarrassed in this point. He hates how he made it more awkward and worse. Literally the opposite of what he actually wanted. Then his eyes landed on Jungkook who was now staring at the ceiling for some reason. He do noticed how Jungkook's red eyes were glowing in dark in the mid time. He has never seen any alpha's eyes red and glow.

He was amazed at how he didn't noticed this before. He surely looked at Jungkook for a few times and somehow didn't noticed the red eyes. Those are just so beautiful and attractive... Also kinda scary in the same time. The moonlight that was partly coming through the window's reflection on Jungkook's red eyes was just making everything better. It was getting more beautiful.