Lobely

" Alpha~~ , " Taehyung called out sweetly. " What? , " Jungkook answered in his regular annoyed voice making Taehyung's smile drop. There is no way Jungkook will leave again to bring Gureum without having a fight.

" Don't you have works in pack house today alpha? , " He asked. " Why do you ask? , " Jungkook asked back while glaring at him. " J- just-. , " " Just say you wanna go back to the pack house. , " Jungkook let out aggressively.

" N- no... It's about Gureum..... Bring him back. , " He finally said it making Jungkook turn around and look at him. " Tomorrow- , " " No please... Today. , " He whined out with a pout.. to get nothing but disappointed.

" I said tomorrow omega. , " Jungkook let out aggressively while glaring at him which made just crying.. too scared to say anything. " Do you want to say anything else? Not like I care.. Just asking... Otherwise..

The stupid idiotic being that you are will keep coming here to bother me. So tell me everything that you want to now. I'm so tired and want to sleep peacefully. , " Jungkook said while covering his body with the sheet.

" No...... nothing to tell more... , " He replied before walking away to leave. " Good. Now do me a favour and turn the lights off. , " Jungkook said before turning around again. He did as he was told and just left.

------------------------------------------------

At night......

Taehyung was cooking the dinner and Jungkook was sitting there lifelessly after having for so long. " You want to try it? , " Taehyung said while bringing a chicken in front of Jungkook... only to get glared at.

" I made them... please. , " He pleaded. Jungkook still shook his head. " A little? , " " You are so annoying. , " Jungkook mumbled before eating it. " How is it? , " He asked. " Just like dog shit. , " Jungkook answered with a disgusted face.

His smile dropped after hearing Jungkook. " Did you even ate dog's poop ever? , " He asked. " Why you asking? want to taste dog shit too? , " Jungkook let out while rolling his eyes. " No I don't want to...

Just wanted to know how the food that I spent lots of time and effort on tasted like. , " He answered. " So.... You know your food tastes like dog shit now... Don't you? Thank me then. , " Jungkook replied blankly.

" Thanks for getting me hopeless alpha. , " He thanked with a blank expression too. He was just so done. " Your welcome. Eat your dog shit by yourself now. Bye. , " Jungkook said unbotheredly before getting up and going upstairs.

He sighed in disappointment before going back to cooking his own dinner.

--------------------------------------------------------

After finishing his dinner... he cleaned up and went to bed... Jungkook was already trying to get more sleep so he didn't bothered to even engage in a conversation with Jungkook again. Since it won't be good for him himself.