Explaination to do

He bursted the door open.... forgetting whatever Jungkook have warned him about for all these days... Forgetting there could be wild life... rogue alphas and other things... He was just desparate to find Jungkook....

Jungkook leaving all sudden and acting weird before leaving is making him more worry. He can't even call Jungkook cause for some reason he never bother to take Jungkook's phone... and....

Jungkook usually doesn't even keep his phone to himself.. so there would be no use of having it. His The smile from his lips slowly disappeared as he saw no one around him... In front of there was just a scary silent forest...

Until he felt something touching his feet... He panicked and looked down... to find.....

a white cute little puppy.

"Oh my God! Come inside!!! Who left you here baby? , " Taehyung cried out forgetting everything and picked up the puppy

"Oh my God! Come inside!!! Who left you here baby? , " Taehyung cried out forgetting everything and picked up the puppy. " Are you lost? , " Taehyung asked in baby tone while nuzzling the puppy.

He went outside and took looked around to find if there was someone... but no there was no one. " Let's go inside then. It's not safe for you to roam around here. , " Taehyung said while patting it's head cutely.

Then they went inside. Taehyung didn't forgot to shut and lock the door tho. " Are you hungry? What should I give you? Wait here I'll go and tell Jimin- OH SHIT NOONA... , " Taehyung screamed as soon as he remembered he kept Yoonji on hold.

He ran upstairs after putting the puppy on the couch.

" Hello noona are you still ther- , " " I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS UP BITCH. I STARTED TO FREAK OUT. , " Yoonji screamed making Taehyung keep his phone away from his ear to keep his ear safe. " I'm sorry noona... I was distracte- , "

" I don't care.. I already sent Jimin to bring you in the pack house. No need to stay in some irresponsible guy's house. I would not have to worry this much if alpha was there. He left you in the middle of the forest..

It doesn't matter where he went.. He left you alone. You will come here. Either you want or not. We will sort it out when he will be back. You just pack your things. , " She said without giving Taehyung any room to protest.

" But I- , " " COME. WE ARE WORRIED. F*CK YOUR ALPHA. , " Taehyung just mumbled an okay... After listening Yoonji yell for a few minutes... so he doesn't wanna protest more and hear more of her screaming.

There is another thought in his mind... What if Jungkook comes back later and doesn't find him? What will Jungkook think? and what if he gets mad? He tried to shake it off and searched for the keys to lock the house after Jimin comes to take him.

" What should I do to you now? , " He huffed while staring at the white puppy who was silently sitting on the couch. " Let's go! I'm not leaving you here alone. , " Taehyung let out while picking it up and snuggling in it.