Gureum

" Shut up. Just. Let. Me. Do. It. , " Jungkook let out while glaring at Taehyung. He gently started to apply the ointment on the younger's fingers... Making sure he doesn't give too much pressure and hurt Taehyung.

" Isn't your exam near... Like... Tomorrow? How the hell you will write? , " He asked... Taehyung looked up at him and then hung his head low again... as he had no answer. After getting the silence Jungkook was pretty mad.

" I asked something. , " He let out again. " I need answers. , " He added. " What do you want me to say alpha... I know I made a mistake... That was an accident... Don't worry. , " Taehyung answered while still hanging his head low.

" Don't worry about what huh? Oh Luna Goddess... You are an idiot. Do you know it? , " He asked. Taehyung stayed silent. " I asked something. , " He added. " Yes. I know that. , " Taehyung answered.

" Okay so... You actually agree that you. are. an. idiot? How pathetic! , " He let out and rolled his eyes. " What do you want me to answer then alpha? You didn't spare me when I didn't answered... and after answering you are roasting me... , " Taehyung said.

It seemed Jungkook just chose to ignore him... or maybe Jungkook didn't had anything to answer. He just shook it off as it's pretty normal . " Done. , " Jungkook said as he finished applying the ointment on his fingers.

" You should take rest now... I will take care of the cookings... Let's see how much it improves till your exam. , " Jungkook said while getting up. " Do you even know how to cook alpha? , " He let out with a laugh.

" Omega do that again and I will make sure that you will be starving to the death for the next few days. , " Jungkook let out in a stern... or more like warning tone. Taehyung stared at him in disbelief.. He didn't saw this coming...

" Sorry.... I just wanted to know if you know cooking. , " He mumbled with a pout. " Good and your mom didn't cooked for me when I was left alone to rot here okay! I had to cook for myself until I bloodfire actually took over me.

Sometimes I feel I should throw you in the jungle too and let you rot there. , " Jungkook said and rolled his eyes. " That's what would happen if I got bloodfire... mark me and let me suffer too then. , " Taehyung said with a generous smile.

" I swear you don't deserve this. I was trying to be nice to you today... I really didn't wanted to be rude but... you don't deserve nice behaviour. Just let me feed you a dead dove. , " Jungkook said with a done face and left ignoring Taehyung screaming " no. "

---------------------------------------------------

" Is this.... actually a dead dove... alpha? , " Taehyung let out with a scared expression as Jungkook put a bowl full of Samgyetang in front of him. Jungkook just glared at him as with an " are you serious? " look.

" W- what alpha... I'm just scared... Dead dove isn't good for health you know.... , " He paused and hung his head low. " Sorry... , " He mumbled. " Whatever. Just eat. I couldn't find dove here. I hate you tho. , " Jungkook let out while rolling his eyes.