Eat or Y E E T

" TAEHYUNG MOVE. , " Jungkook screamed aggressively. Taehyung being the stubborn as usual didn't even flinched. " You are gonna regret this. , " .... and he still didn't moved. Jungkook was clearly loosing it..

It won't take much for him too actually freak out in anger. " I said. move. , " Taehyung still hadn't moved... not even an inch.

Y E ET

Sorry for this guys :D

----------------------------------------------------------

Actual chapter :

" What do you want me to do then? You want me to pee on you then? , " Jungkook asked aggressively. " No but... don't leave me alpha... please? It will hurt again... , " Taehyung let out while trying to have a hard grip on him.

" Wait. , " Jungkook said while getting up.. getting himself away from Taehyung's grasp. He started to unbutton his shirt... Taehyung stared at him with curious and shocked eyes... after realizing he was removing his shirt...

Red tint started to take over his face... He went all silent in shyness.. ignoring the pain that was increasing by time. " W- what are you d- doing.... alpha? , " Taehyung asked quietly while hiding his cheeks with his tiny fist.

" Shut up. I am just trying to help you. I swear you need help. More than me. , " He said while throwing his shirt at Taehyung's face... Who clutched it.. The pain that was increasing is now decreasing again.

" You will stay like this for the whole day. No need to stick to me and be a pain in ass. , " He let out and rolled his eyes before entering the bathroom. " I'm confused... , " Taehyung mumbled to himself while holding Jungkook's shirt.

-------------------------------------------------------

" Maybe Yoonji noona knows this! , " Taehyung said while pulling his phone out to call Yoonji. " Know what? , " Jungkook asked as he started to mix the pancake batter. " About what is happening to me. , " He replied.

" You are just having heat. You are NOT dying. This is very normal.. it is just your first time that's why you are unfamiliar with it and don't you dare to even ask about it to anyone. Are you dumb or what? , " Jungkook lets out aggressively.

" W- why? , " He asked in confusion. " Because you getting heat and still having pain means my knot isn't powerful enough to ease it. They don't know that we never mated. , " Jungkook tried to explain.

" What is knot- , " " Listen stupid. I tried to explain. It doesn't matter if you understood or not... I literally don't care. Just remember you will be getting this every month... , " Jungkook said in a mocking tone after cutting Taehyung off.