Too much

{ I had to write this chapter twice... Cause after finishing writing it for the first time.. I realized my net was suddenly all gone... and the whole chapter was still unsaved.. Ikr.. I'm unlucky af.

I had to do other works here too... So eventually I gave up... Without saving the chapter I had to exit the app.. That's why I had to write it all once again. My luck T-T Anyways... Enjoy. }

-------------------------------------------

" Listen useless lazy little omega. When... I was 19... literally in your age.... I knew how to use most of the weapons... I had black belt in Taekwondo.... I even had the special red and black advanced belt...

That one you get once you are done with black belt. I was good in boxing too... I used to go to gym every morning... I needed no one with me. Knew how to protect myself from anything that sounds like threat.

Used to beat all the alphas up... even those who were older than me. Do you even know how I was chosen to be the leader of the pack when my dad was still alive? Even if your dad was my dad's stepson..

My dad just wanted to make it " fair. " Which I don't get why... Anyways... So he arranged a fight for both of his sons.... I feel like it's most likely useless and worthless thing... because I am his own son...

I should have gotten the leadership from him anyways without any hesitation. I hated him a lot for these things that seemed so unfair... but never told him when he was alive... I regret for not doing that now...

Should have let him know. So back to the topic... You know the traditional way of fight... Where one alpha goes against other... Fight to their death with nothing but their canines... bites and nearly kills each other..

Whoever would win there would get the leadership of the pack... It was kinda stupid too... Giving all the responsibilities of the pack to someone based on a fight normal only... I remember....

I was a 15 year old little boy... A 15 year old boy like me was against a 23 year old dude.. Who was basically your stupid.. useless and weak dad. Guess what happened? Your father lost.... cause he was so weak...

Just like you omega. I became the leader after that... I would be the leader now if your dad didn't played it nasty. So yup. You wanted to hear how I was the one who deserved to be the pack leader instead of your dad?

This is how omega. I didn't only explained the whole thing to you properly... I literally helped you here too. You should learn how to fight... At least to defense yourself. Be grateful about it you stupid omega...

Use it on your own good as I told you to. I literally just gave you some damn worthy advice that no one ever did.... but.... well... Why am I even expecting something like this from you anyways... Obviously....

I guess fruit doesn't fall far away from the tree. , " Jungkook let out before rolling his eyes aggressively. Taehyung just sat there... and listened everything... Regretting for asking Jungkook to explain...

He literally got his and his whole family degraded and humiliated for no reason. All he had to do was asking Jungkook to explain that how did Jungkook even deserved to be the pack leader before his dad...

Since Jungkook was literally gloating about it for so long with full confidence and proud for himself... Well... He regrets now so goodly now. " Oh okay... I see... Forget about it alpha... Let's go to sleep...