Fate

" Jimin hyung? , " Taehyung mumbled unconsciously as he heard the voice making Jungkook turn around and look at Jimin with narrowed eyes in annoyance. He didn't liked how he got interrupted in the middle of his work even a lil bit.

" That's what the whole pack wants. We respect your thoughts. We are sorry about what happened but killing Jeon Taehyung won't be the work that will keep our respect for you. We are really sorry but the pack loves him and they don't want anything to happen with Taehyung. , " Jimin said politely while staring deadly at Jungkook's eyes just like the way Jungkook was doing to him.

The heavy tension that took over the place... Taehyung could feel it pretty good. He saw his mom... dad and Yoonji entering the terrace through the door as he looked over Jimin's shoulder. " What is going on Jungkook? , " Jungyeon raised his voice. Jungkook still stayed abnormally silent which was making everyone uncomfortable.

" It's a nice idea actually. Keep Taehyung alive. Ya'll can even sort things out... Just don't include Taehyung in your fight. Tell Minyoung to give you all the power that he will get after marrying Tae- , " " NEVER. , " Taehi whispered yelled cutting Yoonji off and making her sigh. " Have fun seeing your son die idiot lady. , " She hissed.

" You are being really disrespectful young lady. Don't talk about what you don't know. He clearly doesn't deserve it anyhow. , " Taehi let out. Jungkook just sent her the deadest glare that could possibly exist. " Jungkook just leave you are creating so much mess. I always told you we can sort things out- , "

" What if I don't want to talk. , " Jungkook let out blankly again. " I'm not here to listen anything today too. , " He added. " That's your problem. You can't ruin my son's wedding like this and sorry but no one wants you here. Not in the pack neither in their lives. I guess you got that? Now leave before I kick you out- , " That's it.

Jungkook hissed in anger and made his way to Taehyung's dad without any hesitation. Everyone tried to stop him but Yoonji stood there to watch the drama. He grabbed Taehyung's dad's neck and lifted him up like it wasn't a big deal. Taehyung, his mom and Jimin was literally fighting with Jungkook to get his dad away from Jungkook's grip.

" We will see who gets kicked. If someone leaves today from the pack will clearly be a dead body . I wanna see your pack's alphas killing me. Where are they? I'm here. Tell them to get me. Kill me and kick my dead boy out or less let me throw your filthy body out Jeon Jungyeon. , " Jungkook muttered aggressively while tightening his grip making Jungyeon choke and whine for help. Taehyung could see his dad getting breathless which was making panic more.

" PLEASE LEAVE HIM. I'M SORRY. YOU WANTED TO KILL ME. THEN JUST DO IT. LEAVE THEM AND TAKE ME INSTEAD. , " Taehyung screamed and went on his knees while breaking into tears. He was so tired of the mess that was going on now.

Jungkook just took a glance of Taehyung to see his state and took his hands away from Taehyung's dad's neck making him hit the floor harshly but it seemed like Jungkook didn't care. He gave Taehyung a pity look before he started talking. " I guess you really wanna get out of your living misery. , " He muttered with no emotion. Taehyung looked up with his pleading teary eyes in hope.

Jungkook looked at him and moved closer to Taehyung's ear which got him so off guard. " If you ask so nicely, let me make your life more miserable. , " He whispered in Taehyung's ear. It got Taehyung in shock. " I- I.... I didn't...... get it... I- I'm sorry....... , " Taehyung managed to let out in confusion.

" Okay then. As you all want.... as the pack wants.... Taehyung will be the luna. I want him as my luna today..... Now... You have the time until the registers come. Otherwise there is always a option left for me. The hard one that can make everyone hate me as their leader but will it be worth it with your son's life? , " Jungkook let out calmly and blankly again.