The Mate

Next morning.......

" Um..... So alpha... what are we going to do that day? I mean... any ideas? Going out or something?! I'm so excited.. I can't believe it's been almost an year since we got married. I'm so happy!!! , " Taehyung let out...

Trying his best to show some excitement which already died since the unlucky but still most luckiest day of his life came.... when he got married to Jungkook. Obviously there was an awkward silence slowly taking place there again...

He was hoping something as reply.... literally something from Jungkook... that could be anything and he will accept it happily... but just not silence that he usually gets and still gettingg now... It was embarrassing for him...

Jungkook just glared at him with an " Are you serious? " look on his face while still resting his head on the couch's back side lazily. " What are you even excited for omega huh? Like... What do you expect?

Literally what from me omega huh? As I said. Nothing. Literally nothing. My plan for our anniversary is literally NOTHING... just like it should be. I even forgot that our anniversary is approaching...

As harsh it sounds... As true it is. So you better not also dare to plan something too. , " Jungkook muttered out while gritting his teeth with blank face. He again just nodded quietly with a disappointed face.

He wasn't even surprised... just disappointed. "Ummm... Okay. Let's go to sleep then alpha!! I'm already so tired and also have class tomorrow.... , " He let out... trying to side track the conversation.

Jungkook nodded like Jungkook didn't just a minute ago hurt him without caring about his feelings before picking Gureum up from his lap and making his way to upstairs ignoring him sitting there and regretting his life choice.

Why is he even doing this......

----------------------------------------------------

Next day.......

The day was going like any other usual day of their life except today.. it was more sadistic for Taehyung but he wasn't surprised... and didn't even expected anything else. In the morning... Jungkook took him to his college...

like Jungkook usually does.. and then headed to the pack house with Gureum. Now he was stuck in his history class.. listening to his professor's boring lecture... while Seunggyo sitting beside him...

and murmuring things Seunggyo wanted to... to stop the boredom and unfortunately he had to actually listen to them even if he didn't wanted to... since it's better than listening to their professor's lecture.

" Your anniversary day only has 4 days left right? Planned something for the day? , " Seunggyo murmured out. " Yup..... but to be honest I don't really care cause it's not even something special anymore.

At least for alpha.. and talking about me and my feeling? Well.. He doesn't care. I know it very well that he doesn't feel anything too... so I was not even surprised when he made it sure to tell me last night....

that I should not expect anything from him. Well... I never did... and I already told you that I am married to a wall named Jungkook. I am really proud of myself that I survived him for a whole literal year....

without even going feral or unstable. , " He murmured before letting out a disappointed sigh. " Who said you are stable anyways.. , " Seunggyo let out with a cackle making him send Seunggyo a dead glare.

" What do you mean by I am not stable ho-, " " Nevermind... and don't be so hopeless... How about surprising him? Um... with the food and things that he likes.. Well... about food..I know that he doesn't eat them anymore...