Fear

All the guests were gone by the time. Everyone in the pack along Kimhyo and Jimin was busy on cleaning up the mess from the not so delightful event. There were Yoonji , Taehyung , Jungkook and his parents sitting in a room silently. " Jungkook we need to talk now. , " Jungyeon let out in a serious tone breaking the silence.

" Yes? , " Jungkook replied while staring into his soul. " I think it will be more safe if you don't stay in the pack house you know? No one wants to stay in touch of you. I'm not trying to sound so rude but please understand. You can always come and do your works in pack house. , " Jungyeon let out.

" Okay then! Jeon Taehyung it's getting dark. We should leave now. , " He said and got up. Taehyung looked at him in shock and in no time his eyes started to get teary. " I- the pack has problem with you. I don't understand why are you taking Tae. , " Jungyeon panicked and let out in nervousness.

" I appreciate your effort and thoughts that you put on this plan to keep your son with you and trick me out of the pack house but I can't let it happen. He is coming with me. If the pack basically ' you ' can't tolerate me.... You don't have to tolerate him too. He is my luna. He is going with me to wherever I am going. , " He let out with a smirk.

" T- there is a- always your option... W- who cares a- about the pack j- just stay- , " " JEON TAEHYUNG IT'S GETTING DARK. , " Jungkook raised his voice with still the calm look on his face. That's it. Taehyung broke into tears. " I... I don't want to go......... , " Taehyung let out while reaching out for his mom and holding her with all of his strength.

Taehi looked at Jungkook with bloodshot eyes while holding her son. " P- please don't t- take him. , " She mumbled. " I won't repeat. , " Jungkook said while glaring Taehyung ignoring what others were saying. " P- please- , " " Jeon Taehyung. , " Jungkook muttered while gritting his teeth.

" Hey Tae it's alright! Sometimes you will come with him too. Don't be sad! , " Yoonji said as she was feeling bad too how he was crying. You can't even blame him... He clearly wasn't prepared for this. " Jungkook please. Don't take things like this. He never stayed anywhere without us- , "

" Jeon Taehyung I thought you were supposed to always obey your alpha. , " Jungkook let out in a very strict voice ignoring everyone's opinion and glares once again. Taehyung stopped sobbing and looked up at Jungkook. It went for some minutes until he quietly got up. " Bye... Mom... , " Taehyung said while breaking into tears for the second time.

" Oh God.... , " Jungkook let out in annoyance. " Dad make it stop. , " Jungkook heard him mumbling. " What is your dad going to do? Stop depending on useless creature you weak creature. It's on ' it ' and making Jungkook stop isn't something possible. Just a reminder. Keep it in your mind for your own good. , " Jungkook muttered making Taehyung hung his head low.

" JUNGKOOK YOU CAN'T TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT- , " " You aren't teaching me what do to. , " Jungkook replied cutting Jungyeon off. " I guess that's enough for today Jeon Taehyung. , " He added. " Y- yes...... , " Taehyung said while moving toward Jungkook being to afraid to actually stand near him.

Taehi tried to reach out for Taehyung for the last time but Jungkook just pulled him by his arms making her not get a hold of her son and get on her knees while desperately crying. " You suck dude. , " Yoonji whispered and stomped out of the room while taking a last glance of Taehyung. It was too much and all sudden.

" Jimin hyung- , " " You are acting like it's your final glance of everyone before death. You want me to make it more realistic? , " Jungkook muttered to Taehyung making him shake his head as no rapidly in fear. " Good. , " Jungkook mumbled.