Old

" I'm so sorry- , " " Why are you keep saying sorry! , " Taehyung said wrapping is arms around Jungkook's neck... " I understand what you felt alpha... and it's okay... But you could still be less rude...

I can't believe it took you this long... To actually tell me about your feelings.. Also I can't believe... You were finally able to tell me about your feelings. , " Taehyung mumbled while letting out a laugh....

Tears were never stopping tho... Jungkook slowly wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist too... While shyly smiling... Or you can call it blushing... As his cheeks were flashing bright red too..

Taehyung started to laugh also after seeing Jungkook shyly grinning at him for some reason. " Why are you laughing? , " He asked cluelessly while still laughing... Jungkook just shook his head...

After awhile they stopped... now they were just staring at each others... Teahyung quietly brought his hands in front of Jungkook to wipe the older's tears away... Who again just shyly smiled...

" Hey! What is happening to you alpha?! What is making you so shy now? , " Taehyung asked with kind of corner eyes... and a smile before leaving a kiss on Jungkook's cheek. " Do you want us to....

Go home right now... or it's okay if I stay here for today and then you come tomorrow to take me alpha? Since it's already getting pretty dark outside... , " Taehyung asked as his eyes landed on the windows...

But what he didn't realized was that Jungkook wasn't even listening to any of the things he said till now... He was in a love maze... Still processing everything.... Jungkook eyes suddenly got bigger...

As the realization hit him hard of what just happened to him a few moments ago... Jungkook stared at him... with his huge confused and surprised eyes... Still haven't moved on from the kiss yet...

With more intense red cheeks of course. " Alpha.... Are you there!!! , " Taehyung asked waving his hands in front of Jungkook... Who randomly just started to nod rapidly... " Oh..... Y- yeah yeah... L- let's go....

h- home then.... , " Jungkook managed to let out nervously. " What is happening to you alpha!!! , " Taehyung asked again in confusion. This is what actually happened inside Jungkook each time...

When Taehyung came a little bit too close to him.... jokingly or willingly... kissed him... hugged him... held his hand.... praised him... put Taehyung's long ass legs on him... around him... in sleep....

And mostly...... when Taehyung was able to find a scorpion on their bed... That was too tough for the poor soul... but our Jungkook had been always a tough warrior... He always put the emotionless face...

When his inside was burning... Jumping... Turning upside down.. Screaming... blushing... Taehyung was someone who was actually able to make him feel things... Things that he never felt...

The affections that he got from no one but his mom.... And after his mom died... He just forgot how it feels... The caring... warmness... no one never tried to understand him... He was a little shy...