Done

After walking himself all the way to their home... Taehyung was so tired by now... but can he even do.. He needs to get back to their home at least before the night falls... Otherwise he will be pretty much doomed since even Jungkook isn't here to help him.

------------------------------------------------------------

He was on the way of entering the house but then he realized the again bloody mess on their portch... The shits that Jungkook ate for all these days were left to rot again... Taehyung nearly threw up at the sight... Not to mention how horrible it smells...

No wonder why not even any animal approaches their house... how will it cause if it actually comes near and the smell hits it's nose.... It will die soon enough before even coming in front of their house.

" Why is he like this... , " Taehyung cried out in disgust while taking a few steps back. He regrets... He regrets a lot for leaving the house for this long time... Now he is the one who is gonna have to clean all these up. It will take him forever to clean it....

His mood was already pretty messed up... and now after seeing this... He gave up... he just gave up on life... He still had mad Jungkook left to calm down. He was just so done. Getting mad was understandable for him... but he still tried to not...

" NO Tae.... no... This is not the time to whine around and complain how disgusting and filthy your alpha is... The important thing is.. he is mad... mad at you.. That's the first thing you need to be bothered of..., " Taehyung tried to convince himself to ignore the mess...

As Taehyung was passing by it carefully enough so even his shoes doesn't have to feel anything.... he wanted to throw up so bad... Thankfully Jungkook left the door unlocked for him. So he didn't had to look for the key.....

in his already loaded bag while having the disgusting scenario waiting in front of him.. He quickly got inside while carefully shutting the door behind.. After getting inside... another scene slapped him right on his face... The TV was on... The couch was messy...

It looked like Jungkook didn't even bothered to clean the floor at least as after taking his shoes off all he could feel was nothing but dust under his feet.. well in this point he didn't knew what to expect either...

He tried to not get bothered by it more.. Since this was just not the time... So he walked around the house and tried to find Jungkook.... but no... there was literally no trace of the older im downstairs...

So he must be in the upstairs... After entering their bedroom he heard the sound of water running coming from the bathroom... Which means Jungkook is in bathroom... but then his eyes landed on their bed...

His clothes were everywhere messed up in the room... Felt like Jungkook just had a heat so he started nesting. He sighed and decided to clean the room a bit... at least till the older is showering...

A few minutes had passed.... Taehyung was done with cleaning the room up already.... So now he decided to sit there and waited for Jungkook... " What is even taking him so long? , " He mumbled.

He was just restless... Restless to explain that he wasn't doing anything bad... He just knows that Jungkook is mad... maybe hurt too... but it's like Jungkook is taking forever... So he even decided to change...

Now he was getting actually impatient... " Alpha...... , " He called out quietly.. while fearfully and gently knocking the door.... he doesn't want Jungkook to be mad at him knocking the door now...

No answer....

He knocked and called out again.. " Alpha.... It's getting let... You will catch cold- , " " leave. , " A voice came out from inside... Taehyung let out a sigh of relief... at least he made Jungkook talk to him.

He wanted to say it so bad that " why are you acting like an anime girl who just got cheated on by her fuckboy boyfriend.. This ain't that deep. " but no he can't.... and maybe that's why he was here... ended up like this...

After awhile Jungkook finally came out with towel wrapped around his waist... Taehyung was literally drooling but he tried to control himself as this was just NOT the time to do it... and without even telling him to turn around Jungkook started to change..

Taehyung let out a scream in shock and turned around with horrified look on his face... This was so unexpected... there is a limit of silent treatment... and he was pretty sure this is illegal in every way... T-T

Then he felt the bed sank a little on the other side... which means Jungkook just sat or laid down on the other side... he slowly turned around with hesitation... just to see Jungkook was already trying to fall asleep...

" Alpha... Why are trying to sleep in the middle of the day... Is everything okay? Are you feeling sick?! , " He let out while resting his hand on Jungkook's forhead... He was somehow expecting his hand to be slapped away.. but for some reason Jungkook didn't even tried to..

He didn't felt Jungkook's temperature was abnormally high.. " Why are you sleeping now then? Are you tired? , " He asked while gathering the dare to run his fingers through Jungkook's soft locks...

" Alpha.. I'm sorry... , " He whispered. Jungkook being himself didn't even flinched... Jungkook's eyes were still closed... " Alpha..... . , " He called out quietly again.... but he again got literally nothing as answer.

He pouted and went closer to Jungkook... " I had to go out to buy- , " " I. Do. NOT. want. to. hear. , " Jungkook let out while still keeping his eyes shut. " But I need to explain- , " " Move. away. , " Jungkook let out again... not even letting Taehyung to finish.

" No. Not until you listen to me. , " He said while laying his palm flat on Jungkook's bare chest. He himself was shy to do that... but he needed to be " DOMINANT ". Now Jungkook finally opened his eyes and glared at Taehyung.

" This. Is. NOT. a. joke. , " Jungkook quietly let out before pushing Taehyung away. " Let me explai- , " " You love him right? , " Jungkook asked out of nowhere. " No. , " He answered with a straight face.

" If I go and kill him.. , " " NO... YOU CAN'T DO THAT... , " He screamed. " Why? You said you don't love him :) , " Jungkook let out. " I love him as my friend... , " He explained. " I don't like liars. , " Jungkook said before pushing Taehyung away and then getting up.

and of course Taehyung followed... Jungkook was looking of a sweatshirt to wear.... after finding it Jungkook wore it and turned around to leave but there was Taehyung... blocking his way... He let out a sigh in annoyance.

" MOVE AWAY. , " He screamed. " Stop acting like this... We are seeing each other after a long time... It's misunderstanding... Let me just explai- , " He got cut off as Jungkook grabbed him by his throat and started to choke him.

In a minute he found himself on air... Jungkook was choking and literally trying to throw him from the window... Only his waist was stuck on the bottom window sill... Jungkook holding his throat...

and the window sill were the only this that was keeping himself away from falling to death... " I told you not lie and make me mad... You love him.. don't you? , " Jungkook muttered out in rage...

Taehyung started to get breathless soon so he tried to get Jungkook's hand away from his throat but there was no use... it was like Jungkook was out of his mind. He started to slap Jungkook's hand desperately...

Soon his vision started to get blurry..... Before he could process everything... everything well black...

He tried to breath.....

until he couldn't anymore.......

---------------------------------------------------------

Um.... It is how it is... Even if I own the story... Jungkook won't let me change the plot... Don't kill me T-T I'm sorry...

Taehyung might die tho.....

Idk from where I'm getting so much energy today..... If I can I'll update more -_-