Fabric Softener

" What do you mean alpha? I'm your omega. It's not very nice of you to make this kind of joke in front of me. , " Taehyung let out as his blue orbs were getting teary. " Well.. then I don't wanna be nice. , " Jungkook let out and turned around... making his back face Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed and just shook his head trying to move on from this awkward subject. " So.. You will be going with me... Won't you alpha? , " Taehyung asked with a forced smile. " Go where? , " Jungkook let out while looking over his shoulder.

" To my college! At least be with me the first day please. I never attended any exam in public you know... So I'm pretty nervous and when I used to sit for exam at home... My dad would be sitting near me....

It kinda pressurized me to do well and made me nervous.... but also gave me confidence... I don't think my dad will be able to go with me.... and... I want you to go with me. , " Taehyung said.

" Well... your dumb dad gave you confidence.... but all I will give you is bad feelings... I don't suggest myself to go with you. Thanks not thanks for appreciating my existence. I would love to not waste my time. , " Jungkook let out and turned around again.

" And turn the lights off and study in wherever the hell you like. It's stinging my eyes. , " Jungkook mumbled. " Why is it stinging in your eyes alpha!? Are you okay? , " Taehyung asked in curiosity.

" Because I have a blessing called blood fire that makes my eyes red.... glow and sensitive. Wanna hear more before I kick you out of my house? , " Jungkook let out in one breath with a scary tone getting Taehyung terrified.

" N- no... Um.. Sleep alpha. Sweet dreams! , " He let out. Surely Jungkook didn't bothered to reply and only gave him a glare. He smile helplessly while gathering his books and papers that he needs before rushing out of the room and turning the light off.

--------------------------------------------------

Next morning....

" Alpha don't you think it will be helpful for me to back to the packhouse? At least till my exam ends? , " Taehyung asked while gazing at Jungkook with puppy eyes. " No. , " Jungkook replied while putting his shoes on.

" Please...... alpha? , " Taehyung started to whine with a pout hoping it will work. Then Jungkook glared at him over his shoulder making Taehyung get the hint and stop whining. " Sorry. , " He mumbled and hung his head low.

" Shut the door. , " Jungkook let out and left. " Stay safe! Goodbye alpha. , " Taehyung bid him goodbye as always... but Jungkook didn't said anything or did anything... it was usual for him too.

So he just shook it off and closed the door. Now he is left all alone again. He hates it but does he even have any choice? So he headed to upstairs to go back to study again. Studying alone in a empty house is more hard than studying in a crowdy place to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook came back from packhouse after 8... to only find Taehyung dead asleep in their- Jungkook's bedroom with book covering his face. " Omega? , " Jungkook let out. " Taehyung? , " He let out again.

" Jeon. Taehyung? , " Jungkook let out again but got no answer. " Oh God! Taehyung. , " Jungkook let out but this time a little bit louder. " Is he dead or something? , " He mumbled to himself.

Should he touch him and shake him to wake him up? " This stupid. , " He sighed. He was probably taking waking someone up way too seriously... but can he do anything else. It's just so awkward for him for some reason.

Ignoring all his hesitation... he finally chose to shake Taehyung a little....

but it ended up being a nudge... " Oh God!! , " Jungkook let out in frustration. " You are so dead omega once you just wake up. , " He let out and started to shake Taehyung by his shoulders which didn't worked.