Chapter 1

Living in an apartment in New York, was a difficult lifestyle to handle. Heck, living in New York was a difficult lifestyle. The traffic is nonstop, and the billboards are always showing off the hottest celebrities, and their accomplishments. When Rebecca wakes up, she immediately hears the on going traffic, and her obnoxious, but friendly neighbors.

When she first moved to New York, she loved it. She was always busy, whether it was shopping, eating, or even baking, she loved the new atmosphere. Since she was a little girl, she had dreamt of being a doctor or a nurse, but as she got older, she realized that wasn't her true passion.

Instead, she moved away from home, came to New York, and bought a building to start her own legacy. At first it was slow, but after she got the place fixed, she knew "The Sweet Shop" would be a good hit. And she was right, her bakery was one of New York's busiest places. She found great people to work with her, and even became best friends with some of them.

Rebecca loved her friends, and she was proud of all of their achievements. "Ok. We had 14 people call this morning and ask for breakfast muffins. Who calls at 4:30 wanting breakfast?" Trinity said shaking her head putting her apron on. Rebecca worked alongside  Gionna and Trinity, who always had smiles on their faces. Kevin came to the front bar were they were, and handed them bags filled with muffins. "I'm guessing these are their orders?"

Kevin nodded and smiled. "Yep. They were ordered online so we need someone to drop them off." He said as he walked back into the baking area.

Rebecca smiled at Trinity and helped her put the bags in the delivery car. "If you need help call and one of us will help you deliver them ok?" Trinity nodded at Rebecca's words and smiled. "Be careful Trin." She said waving as she got into the car and left. Rebecca walked back into the bakery and continued baking.

Her and Gionna had baked for their customers for hours, and when the sun was about to set, Rebecca told everyone to go home. "Are you sure you don't need any help cleaning up?" Gionna asked with her bags in hand.

Rebecca really didn't have much to do, "No i'm good Gionna, thank you though! Drive safe." Rebecca smiled waving Gionna bye as she left.

As soon as the door closed Rebecca locked it and pulled down the blinds. She quickly took off her apron and went into the back where their ovens were. She grabbed her keys and went towards the storage room, turned on the light and looked around. She was the only person who knew about the storage room, so she pulled a small safe out from in front of a door, and set is aside. She unlocked the door and went down the stairs. When she reached the bottom she unlocked the other door, and went inside.

The room wasn't that big, and it was dark. She kept walking until she seen the light coming from the corner of the room. She set down her keys and pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She turned around and looked ahead at the wall, then looked down to see a body lying in the right corner of the room.

She put on a pair of gloves and went over to it. She wrapped the body up, then dragged them up the stairs. She pulled them through the kitchen of the bakery, and out back where the dumpsters were. Instead of putting their dead body inside of the dumpster, she picked them up and put them in the trunk of her car. She took off her gloves and put them in the dumpster, then went back to grab her keys.

She shut the basement door, then came back upstairs to lock up the bakery. She then got in her car and drove away. She went down 4 roads before she turned and saw a cabin with a lake in front of the house. She got the dead body out of her trunk and dragged it across the field. She rolled the body off of the hill and into the lake. She then looked around at her surroundings and got back in the car before anyone saw her.

This was something Rebecca done quite often. Although she seemed like the sweet innocent ginger from Ireland, when someone done her or her friends and family wrong, she would kill them. No one knew about it, so it was her own little secret.

As soon as she got home Ashley called her. "Hey Girl! Where are you? We were supposed to meet up from a girls night at the bar!" Crap. Rebecca had forgotten all about the girls night they had planned.

Rebecca, Mercedes, Pam, and Ashley had been best friends since she had moved to New York. They would always hang out but tonight Rebecca had, other things on her mind. "Omg. I'm so sorry Ash... it's just been... a crazy day at the bakery, and to be honest i forgot all about our plans." Rebecca did feel bad about not coming, but she didn't want one of her friends finding the dead body she had stashed in the bakery's basement. "Can we make plans for another night?"

She heard Ashley shuffle around and sigh. "I know exactly what you're talking about babe." Oh but you don't. "It's been a wild day at the boutique too, and i think Mercedes just wanted to hang with Ryu tonight so it works out. We'll text in the group chat and make plans for another night then."

That made Rebecca smile. "Ok great! I think i'm gonna read a book then go to bed, so i'll talk to you later. Love you Ash!"

"Love you Becks! Get some rest babe!" Ashley says as they disconnected. Rebecca sighed then tossed her phone on the bed before going into the bathroom to clean up her bloody hands.