"Wow!" She exclaimed.

"They look tasty." Kou chimed in.

Even the mokke, who were previously close to death because of Kou's cooking, looked rejuvenated and excited.

"This may be my best batch ever!" Yashiro picked up one of the donuts, her bright smile never faltering.

Turning to you, she places the donut close to your mouth, anticipation glossing over her colorful eyes. 

"Try it, Y/N-Chan! You should like it." 

You nodded with a smile before biting down into the soft, tasty, donut. A burst of warmness washed over your tongue, and you couldn't help but hum in satisfaction.

"Waah! It's really good! Better than anything I could make." You smile like a child in a candy store, eyes sparkling with kiddish glee.

Beside you, Kou shuffled from side to side. A small, bashful, smile formed on his face.

"H-Hey! Y-You can have some of mine, Y/N-senpai!" Kou shouted, a small tint of pink shading his cheeks.

"Try mine! Try mine!" A Mokke shouted, pushing another donut towards you. M

"But I've barely finished this one..." A sweatdrop slid down your cheek as you looked at the two of them.

Hesitantly, you reached your hand out to take the donut offered by Kou, but he flinched back suddenly, making you jump.

Whack!

"N-So-Chan?!" Kou yelled. rubbing his head where he had been hit.

"Minamoto-senpai!" Yashiro yelled, causing you to flinch.

━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━

"Kou-Kun's older brother...?"

You instantly thought back to when you had seen him on the roof. The way he looked at you, with mistrust and disdain, it made you shiver.

"Who bought those ingredients, again? Feeding them to other people, not even inviting me, your big brother, Kou?" The older blonde pulled the younger one into a strong headlock, slowly squeezing the life out of him with a carefree smile.

But then his gaze flickered to yours, sharp and calculating. You couldn't decipher exactly what emotion his soul was excreting, he was hiding it, much like Hanako-Kun.

"So, Y/N-San. You must be close to my little brother if he's feeding you so shamelessly, hm?" 

Despite your uneasiness, you nodded confidently gaze never faltering from his.

"Yes. Kou-Kun is one of my closest friends." 

This made the younger Minamoto blush brightly, squiggling under his brother's iron grip in embarrassment. Ignoring his brother's abrupt movements, Minamoto stared at you with a blank look, frown deepening.