ch. 25

They both fell asleep on Jay's shoulder.

Jay was feeling extremely uncomfortable experiencing this, it didn't help that he had some kind of relationship with both.

Still, he didn't have the heart to wake them up as they looked so peaceful sleeping like that. He carefully took out his earbuds, and put on his kpop playlist.

As 'get it' by pristin played, he was woken up from his spaced out trance.

"Hey Jay, we're almost here, wake up the others as well." Jake told him in the biggest aussie accent, he barely understood what the boy had said.

He nodded and stretched a bit. He quietly tapped Jungwon, signaling him to wake up.

"Hey Jungwon, wake up we're almost here." He saw him slowly opening his big eyes, only now realizing his perfectly spaced fake lashes, ethereal.

He blushed, quickly looking toward Heesung and patting his shoulder, making him wake up as well. Heesung yawned, stretching out his legs and arms, his back hurt.

They thanked Jay for waking them up, and before they knew it they were already at the little town with the beach. They exited the bus quietly, all of them still tired from the short bus ride.

"Oh my god the wind! Look at the sky as well, it's so clear. Is that the sea? Woah, we're really doing this!" Sunoo squealed, putting on the biggest and purest smile the world has yet to witness.

Jay again helped the boys take out their bags and put them on. He thanked the bus driver, and they were on their way.

"So where are we off to now Heesung?" Jungwon asked.

"Well, I got us an uber so that should be here soon, we're gonna head to the hotel soon and unpack, then we can go sightseeing or exploring." He explained and everyone started getting excited.

The uber arrived, it was huge since it had to fit all seven boys. Heesung got into the passenger seat next to the driver's. He told the guy the hotel they were headed to and he started driving immediately.

Jungwon almost fell asleep in the car again, but thankfully, Ni-ki was keeping him from falling into dreamland.

They quickly arrived to the hotel. It was so grand they couldn't believe they afforded this, they were just teenagers after all.

"Woah... Heesung how'd we get a room in here with such little money we all contributed?" Jake asked, mouth open wide.

"Something I learned from my good friend Sunoo, coupons." Heesung said, smirking.

"See! I taught him well." Sunoo said proudly crossing his arms in content.

The driver left them at the front of the hotel and they thanked him. They got out, and immediately were stunned. From far away it looked so luxurious, but seeing it up close it was angelic.

They all followed Heesung's lead inside, to the reception. "Hello, room registered to Heesung" He said, the receptionist nodded quickly typing something in their laptop.

"I see, here you go sir! this is the key to the main suite, I'm pretty sure all seven of you will fit with no problem." The lady smiled. "If you need anything, or any help our reception works every minute, so don't hesitate to ring us!" Heesung thanked her, taking the key cards in his hands.

They made their way to the elevator, pressing the button for floor 16, god how many floors did this have?

The elevator made a beep sound signaling that they were there, at floor 16. The boys were frozen in place, they were going to be staying here, it still wasn't hitting them.

Jay looked at them weirdly, shaking his head and making his way to the room. The other followed in his steps.

"Card please" Jay said extending his hand out to Heesung. Heesung put the card in his hand.

He unlocked it with ease, opening the door wide.

All their jaws dropped to the floor, what was this?

kissing booth | jaywon ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें