ch. 37

Jay and Jungwon just looked at each other in awe. Smiling and giggling from time to time. They found each other amazing and their facial expressions proved it well.

They were interrupted by a loud scream. They turned their heads, only to find Sunoo and Ni-ki playfighting like little kids.

They made their way over to watch them.

"That was my shirt!" Sunoo said, grabbing a pink piece of fabric from Ni-ki.

He rolled his eyes. "It's definitely mine! It was in my bag, so it's definitely mine!" They argued like that for a while until Jungwon's eyes widened.

"Guys, that's my favorite shirt." Sunoo and Riki stopped in their tracks. "And now its... ripped?"
Ni-ki and Sunoo gave eachother a look, knowing they have to run.

Jungwon started to count down: "3, 2, 1..." He ran after the two boys, they quickly hid behind the couch, like cat and mouse.

It wasn't long when Jungwon caught Sunoo by his shirt, holding him back.

"you and you, you're grounded" Jungwon said.

"I'm older than you-" Sunoo started saying but Jungwon just shushed him up and dragged him and Ni-ki ti the hallway.

The rest of the boys just burst into a fit of laughter, falling to the floor. Pieces of pink fabric were left behind by the couch, it was a mess.

The guys took all the bags and out them outside, each carrying their own.

Heesung checked them out and the reception and thanked the staff for all they did.

They got into a cab Sunoo called minutes ago and went on their way to the bus terminal.

They finally got there, all sad to leave this amazing place where they spent their most crucial moments of youth. They truly had experiences they would tell their kids.

Had their tickets, had their seats, had all their bags. But they weren't ready to leave.

It happened nevertheless when the bus started moving towards their destination and the time they spent here would be over.

They all cuddled up to eachother, warming them up on the bus. Jungwon and Jay especially keeping close together.

Jungwon just kept brushing his finger on Jay's tattoo, admiring every inch of it. He was so happy with him.

They looked into eachothers eyes the entirety of the trip, admiring every feature and hugging up to eachother.
a
The guys gave them weird glances sometimes, perhaps a bit jealous of their ongoing honeymoon phase.

Sunghoon and Jake had a whole game show, they pulled out all the games they could play with the things they had.

Sunoo and Ni-ki were debating over mint chocolate ice cream as usual, Ni-ki almost being persuaded every time but never fully giving in.

Heesung just looked out the window, looking happier than usual smiling from ear to ear. Jungwon noticed it, he knew exactly what was up and he was beyond happy Heesung found a distraction.

The bus finally arrived at their bus terminal. They quickly got up to get their bags. The bags were successfully returned, and the boys could finally head home.

They all lived in pretty different directions, so they split up.

The only thing that mattered now is that Jay and Jungwon ended up on the bus together, again.

Jungwon held Jay's hand softly in his, brushing his thumb on the top of his hand. Jay just smiled along, blushing from all the attention.

"We have lots of memories on this bus..." Jungwon started saying, quietly looking at his knees.

Jay chuckled. "Yeah, I guess we do don't we..."

"I really like you Jay, a lot"

"I do too Jungwon, I always will."

author's note
OKAY I THINK ILL DO 2 MORE CHAPTERS TO MAKE IT EXACTLY 40 so it can be an even number :)))
sorry for not updating! using the most common excuse in the book -school.

i hope you're all safe and healthy, have a good day sweets ! <3