ch. 18

Jay melted when he said that. He put his hand over his, taking it into his own. He pulled him up, getting out the room quickly, running like kids in a sunflower field.

They went through the entire festival, losing games, winning games, Jay almost adopting a cat, but then again, he was allergic so that wouldn't work.

"Want a challenge" Jay said, his signature smirk plastered on his face.

"Anytime Jay, what kind of challenge?" Jungwon responded, trying to copy the smirk.

"If I get more bottles thrown down with these balls, I get a kiss on the cheek." Jungwon tilted his head. "And if you win, I give you whatever you want." Jungwon smirked.

"Deal."

They made their way to the booth with the bottles, greeting the lady working in it.

"Welcome! You guys are going up eachother?" They nodded. "Okay then, one of you come here and the other stand here." They both made their way to their places.

"So let me explain, you'll have unlimited balls to knock down more bottles than the other. There is a maximum of 15 bottles. The limit is 45 seconds, and when the horn goes off, we'll clearly see the winner. Got it?" They nodded their head again.

"Okay then, i'll count it down. Ready, set, go!"

Theme music started playing as soon as the horn went off. Jay immediately grabbed a ball throwing it to the bottle. It fell down instantly. He smiled to himself.

Jungwon saw that, and immediately got even more riled up so he can beat him. He took a ball knocking one over immediately. They were both good at this, that was a given.

"15 seconds left!" The lady said.

Jay had now knocked down 7 bottles, while Jungwon knocked down 9. There was a small chance that he was going to win, but the passion in his eyes was burning, and he wasn't going to give up this easily.

He knocked down 2 in no time and caught up to Jungwon, he frowned.

"5 more seconds guys!" The lady started counting down.

It was almost the last second and Jay threw the ball so hard, it hit down 2 bottles at once. He grinned so wide, knowing he just won.

Jungwon looked at him in surprise, he was leading the whole game, how did this happen? His eyes trembled, he hated losing, even if he was happy for other when they won.

"Fuck!" Jungwin screamed, acting like a little child.

Jay looked over wide eyed. He'd never really fully heard Jungwon curse or sulk like this. It was a first, and Jay was enjoying it.

"Aww, who's my sulky baby?" He asked, pinching his cheeks. Jungwon slapped his hands away.

"Well, I guess you gotta do my wish now." Jay said, tapping his cheek with one finger.

Jungwon crossed his arms, his lips pouted. He slowly leaned it, planting a peck on Jay's cheek.

Jay reddened quickly, becoming shy. He took Jungwon's wrist and took him to the ice cream stand.

"I'm hot, it's really hot here isn't it?" Jungwon nodded, letting Jay's white lies slide, finding it cute.

"And it was your birthday!" Jay said "I didn't even get you a gift... So do you want ice cream?"

Jungwon nodded, replying simply: "Vanilla." Jay nodded, going over to the stand.

"One strawberry in a cone, and one vanilla in a cone." The student nodded, putting ice cream in the cones. "Here you go Jay! Good luck." the student showed a 'fighting' hand signal.

Jay thanked him, taking the ice cream into his hands. He made his way back to Jungwon giving him his ice cream. Jungwon muttered a small 'thanks'.

"Did you know strawberry and vanilla go really well together?" Jay opened his eyes wide.

"What if we put them together?"