new releases+thank you note!♡

hi everyone!
thank you so much for taking the time to read the book that means so much to me.
i truly put my whole heart into the last few chapters.
40k is something i had only dreamed of, and the number of people who are loving this book is incredible!

i'll always be thankful for your support! <3

please contact me with fanfic ideas, requests or just chat with me! I love talking to you guys and you're all so inspiring and fun

on another note, i'm releasing 3 books at the same time! they're all different and unique in their own ways, that way I can better express different parts and styles of my writing through them !

it would mean a lot to me if you checked them out!
i truly hope you like at least one of these ! <33

internet girlfriend | jaywon

"Nice to finally meet you! I'm your internet girlfriend from 10 years ago!"
"You're what?"

Jay coincidentally meets his internet girlfriend from 10 years ago.

- this one is freshly in the works, its a refreshing meet-again soulmate trope that will hopefully also focus on other ships a bit more!

hentai | yeonbin

"who the fuck watches hentai on pornhub"

a soobin x yeonjun fanfiction - contains mature language and themes!

- AHH THIS ONE, i've been wanting to put out thos kind of story for a while, and this one in particular has been in my drafts for a year, I'm polishing the chapters still, but most of the storyline is complete, it's quite 2017-wattpad-esque in a way that it's almost cringe?
but this is honestly a story where i just let myself go and write chapters that hit a certain audience!

dates | sunki

"My love language is physical touch! What's yours Ni-ki?"

Sunoo likes physical touch and Ni-ki likes spending quality time.

- the story of two boys figuring out how to balance their love, going on multiple different dates to do just that

-THE MOST WHOLESOME THING YOU WILL FIND ON THE PLANET, I swear whenever I update this book in my drafts I get so lonely cause I made these two too cute!
it's a one-shot kind of book, there's no real storyline, but there is progression in their communication and love :)

that's it! all the stories are published on my profile, and it'd mean a lot to me if you checked them out!

thank you so much :)
<3