ch. 32

Jungwon chuckled at Jay. "Buy me a star huh?" he thought about it for a while, before answering: "Yeah sure, why not?" 

Jay smiled softly, holding Jungwon's hand. Jungwon stood up and grabbed Jay with him. He was confused but followed his soulmate nevertheless. They put their shoes on and Jungwon led him out of the hotel.

Jay didn't dare question what was going on, he hoped someone wouldn't steal his wallet or something. What if they were joining a cult? They made it in front of a small shop that read 'astro tattoos'. That made Jay think, and come to a conclusion.

They were getting tattoos. 

"Jungwon, what are we going to do now, don't tell me-" Jungwon cut him off.

"Do you have your wallet Jay?" Jay nodded. "Good then, you're buying me that star you promised!" He exclaimed, almost skipping into the tattoo shop. 

It was a small, cozy, tattoo shop. It had stars all over the walls, moons, astrology birth charts, it really fit the name it was given. Jay smiled, Jungwon was in his element in here.

"Hi! How can we help you this evening?" The man at the front smiling at them asked. 

Jungwon looked back and went up to him excitedly. "I'm here to get a tattoo, just a small one, star or something, simple." He smiled again and pointed to Jay. "He said he'd buy me a star, so he's getting me one!"

The man nodded, taking the two of them a little farther from the front of the shop. He handed Jungwon a big photobook, he muttered a small 'thank you'. He skimmed through the pictures, all universe-kind motives getting stuck into his head. 

Jay examined him, looking through the pictures a bit himself. Jungwon quickly skipped a whole page in frustration, but Jay stopped him. Jungwon looked up: "Why did you stop me, if you don't want to get me a star it's fine I just thought it was romantic." 

Jay shook his head, turning the page to the one prior. He pointed to a little tattoo of a star, simple and sweet. Jungwon's eyes lit up, and he smiled widely.

"Sir, I've decided what I want!" 

The man came over, and assured Jungwon he made the right choice. Jungwon contemplated for a bit before deciding where'd he'd have the tattoo. 

"Are you trying to decide where to have it?" The man who was now setting up the tattoo gun asked Jungwon. Jungwon nodded. "Well honestly, I noticed you have a lot of space behind your ears, it's a small tattoo, but in a place like that it'd feel full I think." 

Jungwon listened closely to the man. "I don't want to decide for you, I'm just giving you suggestions..." He assured him.

"Let's do it there then! I love that idea, you're really creative you know that?" Jungwon complimented the tattoo man and he just chuckled.

Jay gave a death glare to Jungwon, and Jungwon just stuck his tongue out, teasing him.

"So you got any other tattoos?" The man asked and Jungwon nodded, slowly lifting his shirt up. Jay noticed and put his hands on his shirt, preventing it from going any higher. 

The man chuckled, "Your boyfriend is really caring, I'm glad you two are happy." Jay was stunned, now his cheeks colored a reddish color. He nodded, thanking him.

"This is gonna hurt so try and be still, considering you have gotten a tattoo in an even more painful place, this should be much better." Jungwon nodded, biting his lips as the tattoo artist slowly traced the star behind his ear.

And before he knew it, it was done. The man put a bandage on it temporarily, till it cooled off so it wouldn't sting. "Do you want a tattoo?" 

"I can make you guys matching ones..." The man suggested, looking at Jay, who was zoning out.

Jungwon tugged on Jay's sleeve.

"Yeah, let's do it, I'll get a tattoo." 

author's note
anyways do you guys want tattoos?