ch. 26

They all averted their attention to the big table in front of them, filled with fruits, snacks, and delicious-looking meals. They almost screamed how happy they were.

Jake ran past them, trying to explore the room first and choose his bed. The others caught on to him, quickly following.

"My room!" Jake said, finding a small room with a great view and a double bed.

"Then it's mine as well!" Sunghoon said, smiling at Jake. They jumped up and down together, gripping each other's hands. They were like two kids, happy that they got their favorite candy bar.

"I'm calling dibs, literally mine, no way it's not mine!" Ni-ki said, giving everyone a death stare. He found the biggest room, with a queen size bed and their own bathroom, it was royal. "Ugh, fine! I wanted this one but you're younger..." Jungwon sulked.

Jay patted his back. "So who's sharing with you?" Jay asked. Ni-ki simply answered: "Sunoo." He smiled and so did Sunoo, running up to give him a hug and celebrate catching the biggest room in this hotel.

The remaining three boys were conflicted, the trio met here again. There was one room left with two separate beds and the couch. Neither of them knew how to solve this, they weren't going to do rock, paper, scissors again since it's bothersome to decide everything that way.

"Well, I know this is awkward but I have something to say." Jungwon started and the other two looked at him.

"I want to room with Jay, we two haven't had time to bond and I'm looking forward to it..." Jungwon continued, looking at his feet and bouncing his right leg.

Heesung just nodded. "That's fine by me, I'm fine being by myself!" Jay could sense that something was wrong with Heesung's tone of voice, he was nervous, sad, but he couldn't show it, he was supposed to be the stone block for the others.

Jay agreed: "Well since that's decided then, let's all plan where we're going next." The others smiled, and went to gather everyone else.

"So everyone, we have two options." heesung said. "We can either, a. - go to the beach or b. - eat. You can all vote." Heesung explained.

"Well raise your hands if you're up for food!" Everyone raised their hands, Sunghoon's stomach even rumbled. They must've been hungry after the bus ride and after settling in. "Well that was unexpected but let's go eat people!" Heesung cheered and the others were right behind him.

They made their way to the lobby and got the directions to the restaurant. Once they arrived, they took in the sight of the buffet in front of them. It was full of meat dishes, salads, fruits, cheese players, anything a teenager mind can imagine.

Ni-ki and Sunghoon were the first ones to grab a plate and grab some food. The other quickly followed in their footsteps. Sunoo was the first one to spot the ice cream part, where his favorite flavor was - mint choco.

"They have mint choco!" Sunoo yelled surprising the other guys. They just shook their heads, fake gagging. "It's just toothpaste and chocolate Sunoo" Ni-ki said. "I thought you liked mint choco?" Sunoo said, feeling betrayed. Ni-ki just shrugged while Sunoo sulked mocking Ni-ki.

Nevertheless, he picked up some mint chocolate ice cream and other fruits and sweets. He made his way to the table the boys had picked out. "Where's Ni-ki?" He asked, averting his gaze around him.

He sat down, still looking around. The boys didn't know what was taking him so long either, they were confused since most of them had already eaten their meals. That's when they saw a tall boy walking towards them, carrying 4 plates in his arms.

"I brought food everyone!" Ni-ki exclaimed and everyone looked at him, mouth open wide.

They couldn't say anything, they just blinked furiously at the sight. Just as Ni-ki was about to sit down, Heesung muttered a small "fuck" under his breath, most of them heard that.

He left the table, dialing a number and rushing out.

authors note !
OH MY GOD im at a resort, not a fancy one and i havent been here in like- 8 years? and the nostalgia hit in and then i rode the big water slide i was always scared of !
also the next few chapters are cliché shit thrown on drama thrown on trying to be funny thrown on wattpad gives me max 50 reads a day and its become annoying on my back hurts.
anyways i these are pre written since im finally spending time with my mom
have a good day/night peach! <3