ch. 24

Ni-ki and Sunoo drank their frappes in silence. All four boys looked at each other awkwardly, none of them really knowing what to talk about until someone finally spoke up and asked a question. 

"So what do you two want to do on the trip?" Jay asked Sunoo and Ni-ki, Ni-ki started answering. 

"Well, I really just wanna swim and relax you know? I feel like we all need a break from all of this, and this will benefit us really well... I also wanna eat some good food!" Ni-ki said, Sunoo shook his head in disapproval. 

"He's trying to sound nice, while we were on the way here he was telling me about pulling pranks all night long and filming all your reactions, he's a meanie you know?" Sunoo said nonchalantly, exposing Ni-ki. 

Ni-ki just sulked, crossing his arms and looking out the window. "What about you guys? Did you have any ideas?" Sunoo asked Jungwon and Jay.

Jay started answering: "Well, I wanna learn something, I don't know what, but I think I need to learn a new skill to feel satisfied or something, I might join Ni-ki in pranking some people as well..." 

"Jay, you better not." Jungwon said, glancing over at Jay. Jay stuck out his tongue and made hand motions, signaling he didn't care.

The four boys had a good laugh together, but they soon left the bakery in hopes of meeting up with the rest of their friends.

They spotted a group of obnoxiously extra boys, all three wearing sunglasses and striped shirts. They looked like tourists trying to go to the beach, embarrassing.

"Finally, all of you are here god, we're too unorganized for our good." Heesung said, lifting his black sunglasses, revealing his eyes and his face.

The boys all admired his beauty for a second before snapping back to reality. They all nodded their heads in agreement, they could never all meet at the right time and place. 

"Well, I bought all our tickets, you all have your passports right?" They nodded. "Good, then let's go people!" He said signaling them with his right hand. They began walking to the bus station underground. 

They patiently waited on a bench nearby, looking out for the green bus. Sunoo saw it first; "Look guys! That's the bus, come on let's go board it!" All the boy quickly got up, making their way to the bus.

Jay helped all the guys throw their bags in the suitcase place, they all thanked him. They got onto the bus, but there was only one problem.

"How are we sitting?" Sunghoon asked, confused, not knowing how they're gonna decide this.

"Well, I guess we can play rock paper scissors, there's also a three person seat in the back so that could work!" All the boys agreed and they quickly formed a circle.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" They all said at the same time.

The pairs and trio were decided. Jake and Sunoo, Ni-ki and Sunghoon and Jungwon, Jay and Heesung. They all smiled, they never expected to make it from the first attempt.

They got to the back of the bus, taking their seats. Thank god nobody usually got sick during rides or they'd have to sit at the front, which is just... lame.

They were all talking amongst themselves besides the trio. Jay wanted to start a conversation but both Jungwon and Heesung looked spaced out and not present.

He just decided to look forward, and wait until the bus started. That didn't last long as he was dying from boredom and just decided to speak.

"So um, what's up?" He asked and both of them turned their heads. They just nodded.

"I'm sleepy" They said in unison, besides Jay. Jay was usually sleepy in buses, but he had a lot of coffee, and that probably affected it.

"Right, you two can sleep I'll just listen to music." They agreed and they both quickly fell into deep sleep.

But where'd they fall asleep?

On Jay's shoulder of course.

author's note
sorry for not updating! i've run out of my stash of pre-writtens... anyways blessed-cursed snaps and polaroid love is my life thanks for coming to my ted talk.
have a great day everyone! <3