ch. 1

"Literally fuck my life, why does chemistry or physics or history or math or anything even exist?" Jay said groaning in pain from his math assignment that was due in a few minutes.

"This is the first time I've seen you stressing, you good man?" Sunghoon said calmly, looking up at Jay.

Jay wasn't good. If he didn't pass this test he'd probably have to redo the grade, which sucks. But Jay wasn't about to let anyone know that he cared about petty things like grades, like who does that?

"I'm good sunghoon, just stressed out cause I couldn't find my chanel necklace yesterday." lies

"Oh yeah makes sense, c'mon now let's go get lunch or something" Sunghoon said, Jay nodded.

Jay was basically a pathological liar, not everything he said was false, just a bit twisted from the reality. He always used to say he gets to school early because his dad drops him off, who's he kidding? He wouldn't even dare step in a car with his dad.

As both of them stepped out onto the big hallways, they started walking to the cafeteria when Jay suddenly bumped into someone.

That person fell to the floor, groaning in pain. Jay looked down to see who it was,

Jake.

"At least help me up, will you?" Jake said annoyance in his tone.

Jay just looked away, annoyed. He still gave the falling boy his hand, scoffing. Jake felt the way Jay didn't even care, so he just muttered to him a quick 'sorry' and left.

Jay continued on walking until he saw someone standing with his arms crossed right in front of him. He tried to look a bit closer, examining the guy's features to recognize him when a light bulb lit up in his head.

"Fancy seeing you here" Jay said, giving some kind of half-smirk to Jungwon. In reality, he was acting so tough but his heart could jump out any moment.

"You just hit my friend over there, you didn't even apologize for it, plus you didn't even try to attend the student council hearing last week, so that's a bonus" Jungwon glared at him like no one ever has, eyes full of determination.

Jay could barely focus on what Jungwon was going on about. He was just examining the boys' every feature, his dimples, fluffy hair, deep eyes... In Jay's eyes, he looked well over perfect.

"jongseong are you even listening?" Jungwon half screamed, now an angry expression on his face.

Jay finally woke up to that, taking a whiff of his surroundings. Taking another look at the boy in front of him.

"Yeah uh about the guy I bumped into? Look I'm sorry I don't really care. And the council meeting-? You guys knew I wouldn't come to that, they picked me just cause I'm good-looking so deal with it." Jay said, an oblivious look on his face as the crowd around them got bigger.

Jungwon was furious, how could anyone be so oblivious and refuse to do anything for the good of people? This guy was the biggest scum he dealt with and he was gonna make it known.

"Look Jay, if you don't show up to the next meeting, you'll get permanent detention, meaning you'll get stuck with me in a classroom full of bad people, and do you really want that? yes, yes he does "So think wisely, cause detention isn't the only option, there's far worse beyond that." Jungwon said, giving a little tsk' before getting back to talking with his friends cheerfully.

Jay was too stunned to speak. Risking getting kicked out of school wasn't something he took lightly. He looked around the countless people watching him, examining his every move and smiled, "Sunghoon, let's go" Sunghoon nodded and they were on their way to get lunch.

author's note

GOD JAY SEEMS LIKE SUCH A DOUCHE AND STUCK UP PERSON THESE 4 CHAPTERS ITS PEAK HIGH SCHOOL CRINGE POPULAR BOY W FAMILY PROBLEMS
but I like cliche's so deal w it