ch.17

"Jay?"

Jungwon said taking off his blindfold, his eyes glistening like he saw a unicorn.

Jay smirked, taking in the deepness and color of Jungwon's eyes. Jungwon wet his lips with his tongue.

"I'm sorry for earlier, it's not what it looked like Jungwon, I don't do that and you know it." Jay said, looking at his feet, ready to get scolded.

Jungwon raised his right hand under Jay's chin, bringing his view back to him. He didn't even say anything before putting both hands on his cheeks, leaning in, and connecting his lips with his.

Jay was surprised, eyes open until he grasped the situation, closed his eyes, and kissed Jungwon back.

It was magical like it was meant to be. Their lips perfectly melted together. Neither of them knew what they were doing, but it felt just right to them.

They stayed like that for a minute, Jay getting more comfortable and putting his hands onto Jungwon's hair and brushing his fingers through his locks. 'Soft' he thought. They kept giggling and smiling into the kiss, making the situation less awkward.

Jungwon pushed away, opening his eyes slowly, so did Jay. They looked at each other's eyes, examining every each one of their features. Then they started laughing softly, trying to create a better atmosphere.

People around them started cheering, clapping, screaming. Both their cheeks were now colored pink.

Jay grabbed Jungwon's hand, taking it and running away with him. Jungwon was surprised, but his legs led him on.

They finally stopped in the art room, put of breath. They looked at each other again, laughing softly. Their attraction couldn't be hidden, but they were far too awkward to admit anything.

"So, that happened huh..." Jungwon started, breaking the silence.

"Sure did." Jay said smiling softly, looking away.

Jungwon noticed how Jay wasn't making eye contact, he was scared. Jungwon took that to examine every feature on Jay's face. His eyes, cheeks, nose, lips... He then looked down at his hands to see him fidgeting with his own fingers.

He put his hand down on top of Jay's. Jay looked down at his hands, and back up at Jungwon.

"Don't be nervous, there's no reason to be scared, afraid, I've got you. I trust you." Jungwon said, giving a reassuring smile.

Jay could've broken character and sobbed loudly in front of Jungwon, instead, he took a step forward and put his arms around Jungwon.

Jungwon was surprised, his pupils expanding quickly. He soon leaned into the hug, wrapping his hands around Jay firmly. 'This feels nice'
both of them thought.

Neither could pull away since it felt so comfortable and warm. They got off eachother when someone came in.

"We can go in here- oh OH my god!" The girl exclaimed, opening her mouth. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! We're going now!" The girl left as soon as saw the boys hugging.

They got off eachother quickly when they realized she was there. As she closed the door, they looked at eachother.

Jay chuckled softly, so did Jungwon. They broke into a fit of laughter, slapping their skin.

"Did- did she think we were like, what did she think we were doing to run out like that?" Jungwon said, barely catching his breath.

"I don't know man, she- she just yeeted out of there!" Jay added, laughing foolishly.

They stopped after a while and looked at each other lovingly.

"I like you" Jay said.

Jungwon waited a bit before responding.

"I think I like you too Jay"