ch. 34

They were intensely staring into each other's eyes. The hug meant so much to them, the forehead kiss had a hidden meaning, everything was working out for them and it meant so much. 

Jay pulled in Jungwon for another quick hug, rubbing his back lovingly. He put up his finger up to Jungwon's ear where the tattoo had been placed. He smiled, they really were the same. 

"Hey, let's go look for the guy now, we can't just leave without paying." Jay said, Jungwon nodded and followed him. 

They got to the front table. The guy looked at them, smiling to himself. "so how do you guys fancy the tattoos?" He asked as he looked at both of them.

"They're amazing, honestly do you accept tips-?" Jay asked the man, eyes sparkling. He truly did think this man deserved a tip.

"Yeah we do, don't wanna force you to tip me or something though." The man looked down. "That'll be like 70$ for both!" He smiled.

Jay was surprised, 70$ for lifetime happiness? He'd take that any day. He handed him a 100$ dollar bill, muttering a small 'keep it' and 'thank you' as he did. 

"Hey, I don't know if this is awkward, but we have a wall with polaroid pictures of couple tattoos- I don't know if you guys would be alright if I took one of you?" The man brang it up.

Jungwon looked at Jay, seeking confirmation. Jay just nodded, grinning widely. Jungwon took that as a yes and gave permission to the guy so he could take their pictures and display them. 

They made their way over to the astrology wall, a pretty background in the back. Jay's hand made its way over Jungwon's shoulder, sitting there lightly. Jungwon just chuckled, sneaking his hand around Jay's waist.

"Say cheese!" The man said, and both smiled widely. Jay had a peace sign up, meanwhile, Jungwon was leaning on Jay's shoulder, showing off his ear tattoo.

The man thanked them. "I hope we see each other again in the future, it was really nice. I hope you two have a bright and long future, you both deserve it." Jungwon and Jay melted hearing this. They both said their goodbyes and left.

"Well, that was an experience." Jay said, sighing, catching some fresh air out of the tattoo shop.

"It sure was." Jungwon was smiling the whole time, content as ever. He usually wasn't this impulsive, he promised not to get another tattoo without thinking, but this one he wasn't going to regret. 

"Hey, I know it's quite awkward, but I just wanted to clear this up." Jungwon started, and Jay looked at him, concerned. Jungwon cleared his throat.

"We're together right?" His face was blushing but it was dark, so thankfully, Jay couldn't see. "I just, we got watching tattoos, we kissed multiple times, but you still haven't really asked me to be your boyfriend or anything-" 

Jungwon's words were cut off by another pair of lips on his. His eyes widened, but he quickly leaned into it. Jay chuckled into the kiss, Jungwon laughed as well.

There was no need to fake the spark between them, it was already so high that anyone could see it from miles away. Jungwon pulled away and looked at Jay.

"Jungwon, I love you, I do, a lot." He stopped for a second. "I know that's so hard to believe, but even if I met you three days ago, I'd be in love nonetheless." Jungwon smiled hearing that. He muttered a quiet 'i love you too'. 

"So, I'm asking you right here right now," He took a deep breath before speaking:

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" 

author's note
IT FINALLY HAPPENED?? WOO!

it's my birthday today <33 !!!
I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much, everything is so hectic I'm barely getting anything done.
all of you have a great day, stay safe ! <333