ch. 33

"Yeah, I can do it!" The tattoo artist looked at Jay weirdly as he said that, looking him up and down, shrugging.

"Come on then come sit, what kind do you want?" He asked Jay as he was sitting on the bed his love interest was on only seconds ago. 

Jay wasn't going to bother deciding so he just said: "The same one Jungwon got." He smiled gently.

The man chuckled, filling his tattoo gun once again. "Where do you want the tattoo?" Jay thought for a while, before pointing to the ring finger on his left hand. The man acknowledged Jay's intentions and smirked in content. 

He put the tattoo gun onto Jay's finger and Jay almost completely flinched, good he didn't. The man was a bit annoyed so he got Jungwon to hold his wrist. Jungwon wasn't saying anything, he stayed quiet as he observed the tattoo in the making on Jay's finger.

It hurt like a little bitch, but Jay wasn't about to let Jungwon know that. He acted tough as he looked up the ceiling, concealing his emotions. 

Finally, his tattoo was done as well, his ring finger now had a little star on top of it. He liked it, he found it simple, special even. The man gave him the same things as he gave Jungwon, a cold compress.

"I'm gonna leave you two here for a bit, I'm gonna see how much this'll cost and sort your papers." Jungwon and Jay thanked him.

"So, we just did that huh?" Jungwon asked, Jay just chuckled. They burst out into laughter, lightly joking about this situation. 

"We've come a long way, hey we've even got matching tattoos now!" Jay answered, looking fondly at Jungwon who was smiling ear to ear. 

"You guys can take them off now and go look at it in that big mirror over there, I'll be over in a few to check it out." They boys slowly got off the chair and made their way over to the mirror. 

"Okay i'm gonna count to three and we're gonna remove them okay?" Jungwon said and Jay nodded.

"three"

"two"

"one"

They both removed their compress off their tattoo's and looked at them at the same time.

Their eyes were glistening, they were mesmerized, the silhouette of the tattooed stars was so simple, yet so impactful.

The back of Jungwon's ear was now decorated with it, it looked so shiny. It was still red from the impact of the tattoo gun, but it was absolutely mesmerizing. 

Jay's ring finger was now covered with a little star tattoo, it looked adorable just sitting on there, it looked so pretty, Jay was obsessed with it. 

"They're so pretty!" Jungwon exclaimed and jumped onto Jay, hugging him tight. Jay melted into his touch quickly - hugging him back. They stayed like that for a while, just absorbing the warmness of their hugs.

"Hey guys do you like the tattoo-" The man just stood there and turned away. "I was never supposed to see that and now I'm gonna leave, this job doesn't pay me enough to look at it..." He said shaking his head while leaving the mirror area.

Jay pulled away from the hug and gave Jungwon a soft forehead kiss. Jungwon giggled softly, slapping Jay's shoulder playfully, hiding his face in his palms. 

Jay laughed at how cute Jungwon is. They were so in love and both of them knew that, it wasn't going to end anytime soon, nor did they want it to.

They wanted to be together forever, share every moment together, spend every last second of their life in eachothers arms and comfort.

The tattoos were a symbol of some kind. They were like an unspoken promise, a promise to be together, happy and in love.