ch. 35

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Jay asked, carefully looking at Jungwon's eyes.

Jungwon just chuckled, nodding quickly in response.

Jay was expecting it, but it was still so overwhelming - butterflies flying in his stomach and his mind swooned over. 

He locked his hand with Jungwon's. They carried on walking to the hotel together. The one thing they didn't think about though, was how were they going to explain matching tattoos to all the others?

Jungwon greeted the staff at the reception, Jay and him quickly got into the elevator. They were nervously waiting for their floor, hand in hand. They were probably going to get interrogated like crazy, it's going to be a hassle.

They finally arrived at their floor, they looked at each other, nodding in reassurment. Jay took out his hotel card, swiping it and quietly entering.

The room was dark, with no silhouettes in sight. The TV was turned off, only the snacks and fruit scattered messily on the table remained. 

They took this as a cue to slowly tip-toe into their room. They held hands, counting down numbers to align their steps. After what seemed like forever, they got to their bedroom door, gently turning it and entering. 

They locked it behind them and sighed loudly. 

"Well, that was... stressful." Jungwon said first, throwing his body down on the bed, laying there, looking exhausted. 

Jay made his way to lay beside him. "Yeah it sure was, I'd really be exhausted if we got questioned this late at night, I prefer just being here with you."

Jungwon chuckled, intertwining his fingers with Jay's. Their smiles were brighter than ever, the countless memories they made together going through their head all the time. It was flooded with thoughts of them being happy together, doing everything they wanted, freely moving around - together. 

It was late, really late. They looked at each other and knew it was time to finally sleep, to get some rest, and process what happened today. They got under the covers and fell asleep in each other's arms. 

It was finally morning, time to wake up, get breakfast and be productive. Both the boys liked to sleep as well. Jay and Jungwon were in deep sleep when loud knocking sounds could be heard. The others were knocking so much on their door, they thought it would break.

Jay rubbed his eyes, slowly coming back to his senses. "Fine, I'm gonna be there in a second! Stop knocking!" He yelled and rolled his eyes.

He got off the bed, pushing the covers off of him in mere moments. He made his way to the door, lightly twisting the knob and unlocking the door. He opened it just to reveal five people staring at him weirdly.

"What do you guys need? I'm trying to sleep and you five woke me up, I don't appreciate that." Jay sulked with his glasses on, he did look tired.

Sunghoon started talking: "Well, we wanted you two to get some decent sleep, but breakfast is gonna end soon, and we want to eat..." You could hear their stomachs grumbling, hungry as ever.

Jay was glad it was a good reason to wake up the both of them. He thanked him for waking them up and started to get ready.

He went over to Jungwon, nudging him slightly. "Hey Jungwon, we've got breakfast c'mon..." All you could hear from Jungwon were little noises, muffled by his pillow. He was rolling around, trying to find a spot to fall asleep in.

Jay wasn't having it, he was hungry. He pulled the covers off him, revealing his messy hair and crumpled clothes.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" He said, laughing slightly.

"Good morning party breaker!" Jungwon screamed, covering his face with his pillow. He murmured unidentifiable words into his pillow in anger.

Jay finally got Jungwon to get up. 

Now they were headed to breakfast in shorts and sweaters, a dream indeed.