ch. 21

Jay took a second to realize what he said. He couldn't remember his first love's name forever, after his father beat him up for it, it never came back to him.

Now it all made sense, how Heesung looked at him, why he gave so much advice, and why he was so worried for Jay as much as he was. Jay was left feeling empty, Heesung remembered everything, while Jay couldn't even remember his name.

The feelings for the young boy were long gone, but what Jay felt wasn't attraction, it was another feeling. He felt so bad, so bad for forgetting Heesung. For acting as nothing happened, Heesung probably thought he was the biggest jerk, rightfully so.

"Jay!" His father's harsh tone woke him up from thinking. He looked at his dad in the eyes.

"Jay! Oh my god-" A female voice said in the background, and Jay immediately sprung up.

"Mom!" He got out of the car hugging her. 

"I went to the festival, I was going to surprise you, but your friends told me you left already." She was sad, Jay could tell. "I thought you were lost or something I was so worried!" She hugged him tight, tangling her fingers in Jay's hair.

"Angela, hi" Jay's father greeted his ex-wife calmly, trying to collect his voice from shouting. 

Jay's mother didn't even spare him a glance, instead, she took Jay's arm in hers and led him to their apartment, getting away from his father. 

"What was he doing here Jay?" His mom asked him once they got past the front door of their apartment. 

"He- he saw me kissing a guy and he..-" Jay wasn't going to cry, but he was so nervous, still shaken up from the situation which happened just a mere few minutes ago. 

"Hey honey, it's all okay. You're allowed to like whoever you want, you're allowed to do what you feel like doing when it comes to love." She took a deep breath. "Don't let him get to you, he's just trying to soften you up to manipulate you. Please, remember this, he has no business and no right meddling in your business." 

"And I have something to admit..." His mom said and Jay squinted his eyes, curious. 

"I haven't been home as much, not because of work in the hospital." Jay raised an eyebrow.

"I've been filing a claim to have full custody over you and move your dad away from you, I don't want him to keep damaging your life and confidence, it hurts me to see you like this..."

Jay smiled so brightly and hugged his mom tight. "Thank you mom, I can't thank you enough..." 

Jay made his way over to his room after having some soft time with his mom. He took out his phone from his backpack and opened it to see five hundred messages from an unknown group chat called 'we cannot decide'. Jay chuckled, opening it.

sunghoonie
i wanna go to the mountains tho???

dad
oh well too bad for you, we're going to the ski resort, it's decided

cutenessoverload
let us calm down and decide this together

japaneseguy
the kawaii guy is right, let's listen to each other one by one!

whipped
why's my name whipped?
anyways so, why is no one bringing
up going to the beach, when it was
the first choice fr

aussieoyoyoy
cause you're whipped and your hair
looks like whipped cream duh?
anyways the beach sounds nice

cat
I like the beach, let's go there

Jay smiled at the conversation and the nicknames given to all the boys.  They discussed which beach and hotel they'd go to, how many days they would spend, how much it would cost and how they would split it into seven parts. 

They realized it was much cheaper if they started their trip tomorrow, and stayed about 3-4 days, so they booked seven bus seats the next day at seven am. All the boys went offline one by one, packing in a rush.

Jay got the approval from his mom to go, and so did the rest of the boys.

Jay started to pack, packing more than it was probably needed. He went to sleep excitedly, looking forward to the next few days. 

authors note!
OH MY GOD, I SWEAR I DIDN'T NOTICE THE TEXT PART WAS SO FUCKED UP??
My laptop does bad things to my wattpad writing god help
I now fixed it or maybe I didn't idk ask my keyboard
anyways, I hope you're all having a wonderful day!!! <33
also Jay + his mom == <333
just another mention, his family situation is purely in my head and made for plot spice, and I have no idea how his parents are called, I'm just using my imagination!
Hope you all understand!