The Three Other Wishes

Zeph.

I stirred up when I felt something between my thighs. It’s wet and it feels warm that soothes the discomfort that I got from last night. We were literally awake the whole night and I lost count on how many times did we have sex.

Sex? Oh yeah. Not make love anymore. He was never gentle since last night. How can we say it was love making?

I opened my eyes and lifted my body a little bit to see what’s in between my thighs. Well, I was supposed to close my legs first and foremost but what’s happening there helps me a lot. And my heart skipped a beat when I saw Jayson sitting on the floor while he’s doing that something between my legs.

“J-jayson…” He lifted his head to look at me but he just grimaced.

“What did you just call me?” he said with a strong voice.

“A-ano…” Naguguluhan kong tanong.

“Have you forgotten my second wish? I told you to use an endearment when you call me, right?”

“I-uh—I thought…” I sighed. “I’m sorry, I thought you don’t want me to call you that way anymore.”

He didn’t answer but he just tsked and continued what he was doing.

“Did I hurt you last night?” He asked and perhaps because I want him to worry, I think I heard a hint of worry on his voice.

I want to deny but it’s too difficult deny since that every time he presses the hot towel on my sex, I couldn’t help but to whimper in pain.

“I-it’s painful…” I sobbed.

Nag-angat ulit siya ng tingin at saka tumitig sa akin at parang magwawala sa saya ang puso ko ng muli kong makita ang mga matang punong-puno ng pag-aalala, pag-aaruga, at lulubus-lubusin ko na, pagmamahal. Ayokong madiscourage kaya kahit mahirap and even if I will look stupid, I won’t care. As long as I can see a hint of hope that he’ll love me back, I will hold on.

I saw him sigh. He stood up and sat on the other side of the bed. “I-I’m sorry for last night, I know I—uh—I was rough. I-uh-I know I’m big and baby, y-you’re so small. A-and this bed missed you…”