The Third Wish

Zeph.

After washing my face and drying it, I hurriedly went out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen to prepare for breakfast. This has been my routine since the day that I moved in. I smiled when I thought that I look like a good wife preparing for breakfast for a husband who’s going to work.

One week. I’ve been living with him for a week now and I can say that he’s not an asshole for a husband. Kung hindi ko nga alam na babaero ito at sex machine ay masasabi kong tanga na lang ang magsasabi na hindi siya husband material.

Kahit kasi lagi siyang umaalis dahil sa hotels na minamanage ay hindi naman siya nakakalimot na tumawag and sometimes he would buy something for me before he goes home. Imagine, a cold hearted woman like me always blushes when he does something sweet.

But don’t think that I’ve already put down the walls. I’m not inlove with him, I am just enjoying and savoring the three-month deal. Hindi naman siguro masama, hindi ba?

When I’m done preparing the meals, I went back to the bedroom to wake him up but I didn’t see him on the bed anymore. I made the bed and went to the walk in closet and picked for his clothes. He doesn’t like wearing formal clothes, he settles for collared shirt and jeans but anyway he doesn’t look any less at all.

I put the clothes to the bed and knocked on the bathroom’s door. It’s almost 8 already, I know that he needs to do something so he needs to hurry up.

“Mine! Bilisan mo diyan. You’re gonna be late, y’know.” I shook my head. This is always the scene every day. Hindi naman kasi ako pumapasok ngayon. I filed an indefinite leave for my plan so I have plenty of time for this.

“Baby, pasok ka. Let’s take a bath together.” He said from the inside. Napapailing na lang ako. I know him very well. When he said take a bath, ibang klaseng ligo ang gusto niya.

But, who am I to complain? I need to grab every opportunities for me to get pregnant.

I opened the door and walked into the bathroom. I removed all of my clothes and stepped into the bath tub to where Jayson is. He tilted his head a bit and told me to dip into the tub and stay in between of his legs.

“Malelate ka na po.” I told him.

“Hayaan mo sila. Let them wait.” He started planting light kisses on my nape but at the same time he’s cleaning my body with a soft cloth. I smiled inwardly, multi-tasker talaga siya kahit saan at kahit kailan.

“Ano ba kasing gagawin niyo ngayon?” I asked.