The Stranger

Zeph.

One moment we were staring at each other, then I kissed him, he responded, and now he’s already dragging me going upstairs.

I heard what he said. We’ll go the VIP Room of this club and I’m very aware what that is for. I admit that I was drunk. But the moment that I my lips touched his, I suddenly felt alive.

We were half running and for the fastest record we were able to reach the VIP Room.

No one dared to talk. Half of my brain tells me that I should stop but the other half says that I need this. It’s been a long time since the last time that I was touched and kissed like this.

A night of insanity won’t hurt me. Yes, it won’t definitely hurt me.

The moment we entered the room, I grabbed his face and kissed him. I immediately felt him responding to my kisses. His hands on my butt squeezing it.

“Hmmm…” I moaned between our kisses. He’s such an expert.

I almost groaned in protest when he ended it and carried me. “Easy, babe. I’m yours all night.”

He lay me on the bed and quickly removed his shirt. Oh God, ang sexy niya. His V line, abs and chest looks perfect. Hindi siya super mascular, tamang tama lang.

I don’t know what’s really happening to me but I just found myself taking off my blouse, my sandals and my jeans. All were left were my brassiere and panty. I saw him gulped for a few times as his eyes darkened and lust became impossible to deny.

“Who are you? Bakit ngayon lang kita nakita?” I smiled seductively as I sat on the bed and moved towards him.

He is standing on the floor just beside the bed. Oh, well. Tutal magpapakabaliw ako ngayon, might as well do it well.

I knelt on the bed as I face him. He bent down on me and claimed my mouth again. But I wanna do something. Something that I never did in my whole life.

My hands reached for his belt and unbuckle him and without a second, I opened his zipper and took out his shaft.

“Oh.. Fvck!” He stopped kissing me to look at my hand stroking him. I teased him as I stroke him in uneven rhythm. Slowly and then fast, then slowly again. His moans are so sexy that makes me crazy too. I can’t believe that I could pleasure a man like this.

I moved a little bit more. “N-no… D-don’t do that ---- ahhhh.”

And without a do, I took his shaft into my mouth. He’s big and I honestly can’t take him fully but seeing him go crazy like this is just so goo.

“Ahh… Oh, God… Your mouth feels so warm...” I moved faster and faster and after a few moments, his hand grabbed my head pushing my head to take him more.

I continued doing it for a few minutes more. I felt that he’s near but he made me stop and pushed me to the bed.

“Your mouth feels so good but I bet that this is better.” He cupped my sex against the piece of cloth covering it.

I know that I’m damp but him stroking his index even with my panties on makes me even wetter.

He started kissing my down to middle of my breasts. His left hand on my sex and his right hand unclasped my brassiere and immediately fondled my hardened nipples really brings me to the edge of ecstasy.

“Hmmm… Ahhhhh.” I moaned. But I almost screamed when he claimed my other nipple in his mouth. I could even feel his teeth playing with my nips.

It was painful but I couldn’t deny the pleasure that he’s giving me. He also gave the same attention to my other breast and when he was satisfied, I felt his tongue going down to my belly.

His multitasker hands already pulled my panty down and when I’m already completely naked, without any warning, he pushed two fingers inside me.

“Ahhhh!” It was again a mixture of pain and pleasure. “Oh, babe. You’re so tight.”

His fingers are going in and out of my sex. Hindi ko alam kung saan ko ibabaling ang ulo ko. Oh, God. I’m having sex with a stranger and burn down the hell, I’m completely enjoying it! It was like my body found its partner that even if this is just our first time, he knows what, how and when to press.

I looked at him and found him looking at me. I am enticed with his eyes. Pakiramdam ko hinihigop ako ng mga matang iyon. And then slowly, he bent down and after a little while, screamed in pleasure when I felt his tongue stroking my swollen clit.

Licking, sucking, and his fingers going in and out of my sex feel like a perfect combination to get pleasure! And I’m right. It wasn’t long enough when I felt something about to explode from inside.

“I-I’m c-cumming!!”

“Go on, babe. Just go on.” As if on cue, I came. I came and that was the best feeling that I ever had since last year.

Knowing that it came from a stranger. Yeah, a stranger.