His Kiss

Zeph.

“Wake up, baby.”

I woke up. I wasn’t supposed to wake up but I heard someone waking me up. I even felt small kisses on my cheeks, on my lips down to my neck and shoulders.

And it feels so damn good especially the touch of hands on my breast and on my t-thighs?!

What the he---!

I stirred up and suddenly sat down when I realized the weird feelings that I am feeling. I tried so hard to adjust my eyesight to the light of the room.

“Good morning, Fany.” F-fany? Why is this person calling me Fany? There are only two people who used to call me Fany. Well, that was before.

I blinked a few more times and turned my gaze to the left side where I heard the voice. I’m starting to get agitated. Kung kailan naman gusto kong makakita kaagad ay hindi ko man lang magawa.

After a few more moment, luckily I was able to see the person beside me calling me Fany.

“J-jayson.” There he is smiling widely to me. “Finally.” I sat up more properly when I realized how naked am I beside him.

He pulled me closer to him and automatically, I found myself leaning against him. Ewan ko nga ba. I feel secured in his arms.

Last night, I know that I fell asleep after we had sex but I woke up in the middle of the night to find his arms around me. I should feel uneasy but I just found myself snuggling even closer to him.

“Are you tired?” He said as his hands are caressing my bare belly.

I nodded a little and he chuckled a bit. “I think so too. It’s past eight and you don’t want to wake up yet.” I gazed up to see the time on the wall clock and widened in surprise that it’s already almost nine!

Agad-agad akong bumangon at bigla ko na lang nakalimutan na wala pala akong kahit na anong saplot sa katawas. I just went to the bathroom as fast as I could and washed up. When I’m done, I grabbed the robe on the rack and put it on.

“What do you want for breakfast?” I asked. I should at least do something to impress him. Hindi ako pwedeng tumunganga na lang at hayaan siyang makaalis without even agreeing to what I want.