The Love

Jayson.

I sat on my swivel chair while I am watching her move around my office. Apat na araw na rin siyang secretary ko but sad to say this will be her last day. And as much as I want her to stay as my secretary, I really can’t.

She is delectable. The way she moves, the way she puts a cup of coffee on my table and dictates my schedule for the day are just so sexy. Wala kaming matatapos na trabaho kung andito siya sa opisina.

“Your new secretary will come over today. I’ll orient him once he gets in.” I nodded and followed her through my gazes. Hanggang sa napansin niya na ata na pinapanood ko lang siya.

She raised her brow and crossed her arm over her chest. “Mr. Sio, wala kang matatapos kung tutunganga ka diyan.”

I smiled. Ganyan siya lagi ka-bossy these past few days. And I find it so sexy. Sa buong buhay ko siya pa lang ang nakakapagsungit sa akin ng ganyan na hindi ako naiinis.

I leaned on the table with my two hands. “I am just wondering how can we spend your last day in my office.”

She blushed and looked away. “Y-you!---“

I laughed at her reaction. She is really cute with her diverse personality. Minsan siya itong nang-aakit, minsan siya itong conservative. Either way, I like it. I like her.

Yes, I admit that I like her. I find her very amusing na sa simpleng paggalaw niya lang ay nakukuha niya na ang atensyon ko. Sometimes I could even find myself smiling just by thinking about her kahit na carnal things yung naiisip ko.

I like her hair, her lips, her eyes, her body, her legs, her voice, her unpredictable moods, her dominance and submissiveness. Lahat ng iyon gusto ko. Nakakalungkot lang na kailangan ko siyang pakawalan after the three month deal.

At hanggang ngayon hindi ko parin maintindihan kung bakit ang isang most elegible bachelorette of the town doesn’t want to get married and settles for this set up. She came from a well-known family and I bet her father will be fuming mad kapag nalaman na ganito ang ginagawa niya.

She deserves a man who will love her but I guess wala talaga siyang balak na ganoon ang gawin.

“Baby, have you been in love?” Tumigil siya sa ginagawa niya at saka tumingin sa akin ng diretso. Heto na naman ang poker face niya.