The OB-Gyne Clinic

Zeph.

“Uhmmm... ahhh”  How can I even think properly if this man on top of me is slamming his maleness inside me furiously?

He’s been staying in my place for three days now and I couldn’t even get good sleep because of him! Every minute he’s flirting with me, touching me, and kissing me. And I? The hell, I think I’m as pervert as him now because I can’t even complain!

“Damn! Your pussy really feels so damn good.” I moaned and wrapped my legs on his waist tightly afraid that I might fell on the floor. Why? Because for freaking hell, we’re doing it in a standing position!

The  position is so not comfortable but the fact that his huge beast is squeezing inside me just makes me go crazy. I couldn’t stop from moaning and shouting his name every time he brings me to ecstasy.

“Do you like this?” He said with ragged breathing. “Y-yes!” He smiled devilishly and made his pace even faster and deeper.

“Ohhh… I’m c-cumming… ahhh…” I said as I feel the familiar sensation on my belly that is about to explode.

“Wait for me!” I groaned in protest. I want to come and he’s depriving me?

Moreover, he stopped moving inside and walked without removing his sex in me. After a little while, we reached the sofa and put me down. I wasn’t even settled when he turned me around and lifted my waist.

Oh no. I know what he’s thinking and for goodness sake, I like this position!

I gasped when I felt his c ock slammed into my sex as he tightened his grip on my waist.

“Jasyon! I w-want to come now!” What he wants me to do is torture. He’s so good doing it and I can’t just stop myself from coming. I closed my eyes to stop it but it just intensified my emotion because it just made more concentrated on listening to his moans.

I can even picture his face lusting on me as he brings himself to edge.

“Ohhh.. Jayson, please…” I pleaded. Hindi ko na ito mapipigilan. Sobrang hirap na.

“Holy Shit… Ahhh… Come with me, baby… Come now!” Few more thrusts and I felt the earth shattering explosion inside and it just got even better when I felt him unloading his hot seeds inside me.