YoshiHwan- 'Our little Secret'

Start from the beginning

" I should go sleep now." He reluctantly said.

Junghwan looked sulky, "Can't you sleep here tonight?"

Yoshi poked his round cheek, "I really want to, Hwanie, but I don't wanna make us look suspicious."

Junghwan pouted. But he got the reason. So, he let Yoshi go. Before leaving, Yoshi kissed on the younger's forehead goodnight.

-

The next day arrived and the practice began. The boys were practicing hard with full attention until the youngest of them misplaced his toe and sprained his ankle. He loudly groaned in pain as it happened. Everyone turned their heads to see what happened and when they realised, almost all of them got worried. Some ran to him. The fastest of them was, of course, Yoshi.

More than anyone else, he had that extremely worried face. He immediately held Junghwan's shoulder, looked at him and asked again and again where it hurt. Doyoung, Hyunsuk and Jihoon accompanied Yoshi in no time. Junghwan's face was scrunched in pain. The dance instructor eventually got there and examined his leg.

Junghwan winced in pain as the instructor tried moving his ankle just a little. Yoshi frowned hard. Why was he hurting his beloved??

"That looks really bad..." The instructor mumbled. "He needs to be given first aid and then rest in his room. One of you can help him do that, okay?"

Yoshi immediately raised up his hand, "I'll go with him!"

Anyone could see how tensed Yoshi actually was. He gave that intense, heavy vibe. But his wish wasn't granted, the instructor interrupted.

"Yoshi, your moves still need practice, so you can't go. Doyoung, you go with him instead."

Doyoung nodded and helped Junghwan stand, put an arm around his neck so that he could support his weight on that. Before leaving the room, Junghwan gave a last glance at Yoshi.

He looked like he was slapped over and over again and he was super angry. Sure, the worry was still there. Everything made his gaze exude a certain kind of darkness, that could probably even kill the instructor!

Yoshi controlled himself. Even though he was worried about his boyfriend every single second, he tried not to let it show. But his body showed it, cause he messed up the practice again and again.

"Yoshi what the fuck!?" The instructor scolded, "Concentrate! You can't be letting the whole group down! Everyone else is practising hard and there you are poorly slacking off! Get your shit together!"

That didn't help either. Yoshi kept messing up. He felt so stressed and so guilty by making the members suffer. The instructor scolded him few more times until he gave up.

"Yoshi ya, just go away. Come here if you can even call yourself a dancer!"

The members felt bad for Yoshi, specially those who understood that something was bothering the former. Yoshi hardly held back from crying when he left the room. He found out an empty room, sat there and cried. He was so frustrated! His boyfriend just hurt his leg, he didn't know how Junghwan was doing. And he just let his precious members suffer because he couldn't control his emotions. He felt pathetic.

The door to the room opened. Jihoon and Junkyu came in. All three of them were really good friends. The two Koreans slowly and cautiously walked to their crying friend. Junkyu put a hand on Yoshi's shoulder, Jihoon started talking, "Yoshi ya, it's alright. It's gonna be fine. We all make mistakes at some point."

Yoshi didn't budge or stop crying. Jihoon and Junkyu exchanged glances. Junkyu strengthened his grip on Yoshi's shoulder, "Yoshi ya... Don't mind what the teacher said. You know he just said it so that we pay more attention. He didn't mean what he said."