"It would be nice if our companies can work together in the future," one of the men said cheerfully. "Or maybe if our companies can merge through marriage," another half joked as they all laughed heartily with their daughters.

On the other hand, Kris chuckled dryly as he slowly hung his head down. He then let out a sigh. "Working together is one thing," Kris spoke when the laughter died down, "but merging through marriage"—he lifted his glass of wine showing the ring encircling his right ring finger—"I don't think it's possible anymore." He smirked and took a sip of his wine while the others were exchanging glances of widened eyes.

He's married?! Sehun straightened his back and his lips parted in surprise.

"You're already married?" One of the older men asked surprised. Kris only replied with a smirk. "At such a young age? Wow!" The men chuckled. "Young kids now days are fast!" Kris let out another dry chuckle. "We do hope we can still work together in the near future." One of the men tapped his shoulder.
*

Sehun looked at the ring held between his thumb and index finger. "Kwon Yeojin. Just who are you?" His thought was cut off with a knock on his bedroom door. He got up from his bed and unlocked the door to reveal an elderly woman smiling at him.

"Dinner is ready, young master. Your parents are waiting downstairs."

Sehun nodded. "Tell them I'll be down in a minute." The woman bowed and walked away. Sehun went back to his room and placed the ring inside the drawer of his bedside table. He then walked downstairs to the dining room and greeted his parents before taking a seat beside his father.

"So how's school?" His mother asked after they had been eating silently for a few minutes.

"The usual," Sehun shrugged coldly and his mother giggled a bit.

"Sehun, how are you going to get a girlfriend if you keep on being cold like this?"

"I'm not interested in having one right now."

"My, my! This boy!" His mother sighed. "I'm going to set you up on a date with my friend's daughter then."

"Mom..." Sehun sighed as he stopped eating and dropped his spoon. He then slouched on his chair.

"No buts, young man." His mom giggled yet again.

"If you don't want your mom to set you up on dates, why don't you look for someone from your school. There are a lot of girls from prominent families there." His dad suggested. "Ah! What about that girl—what's her name? Ah! Wu Lin!" Sehun's ears perked at the name and he sat up straight.

Right. She's a Wu. Does she live there too then?

"I heard she's a nice girl too. And not to mention she's a Wu," his dad continued.

__________

"Thanks for all the foods today!" Yeojin bobbed her head before she took up her chopsticks.

"I didn't make the breakfast for you." Kris replied without even glancing at her as he raised the jjampong with his chopsticks. "I made the breakfast for myself. I only left you with the left over."

Yeojin chuckled. "Righttt. A lot of left over," she mumbled with a grin and shook her head.

"I figured I would only be more burdened if I didn't look after you." Kris continued after taking in a mouthful of jjampong. "My mom will nag me if anything happen to you. Or you will complain." He pointed at Yeojin with his chopsticks.

"Tsk. Thanks anyway," Yeojin repeated and started blowing her own jjampong.

__________

The next day, school started as usual and Yeojin attended.