"I'll get that." Kris put down his glass on the counter in the kitchen and walked to the door. "It must be Mr. Lee with our dinner." His statement made Yeojin's eyes widened in surprise.

"Our dinner?"

"I ordered us dinner," Kris answered simply. "I thought you were still too tired to prepare dinner. But looking at those papers on the coffee table"—he pointed at the coffee table in the living room on which textbooks and assignment papers are lying—"I guess I should've just ordered you to make dinner." He added coldly before walking out of the house. Yeojin watched him went out with her widened eyes.

He ordered us dinner? She couldn't believe what she just heard.

__________

Sehun sat on his bed; his back leaned on the bed's headboard. He stared blankly at the turned off TV in front of him as his fingers played with the ring and his mind tried to analyze the informations he just gathered.

Is she really what I'm thinking she is? No way! He shut his eyes and knitted his eyebrows. But there is no other legitimate reason for him to be there. He said it himself that he has a wife. He slowly opened his eyes.

*FEW MONTHS AGO*
Dressed in a tuxedo, Sehun stood leaning on one of the round bar-height tables with one elbow on it while his other hand was holding a glass of cocktail. He felt relieved to finally be able to escape his father's supervision for awhile as the old man was at the moment talking with some other important businessman. Sehun inwardly cursed his brother for having a girlfriend because now he has to reluctantly follow their father to this party full of powerful businessmen slash potential in-laws.

It was supposed to be an exhibition party held by one of the most respected companies, but Sehun felt like he was attending a match-making party of some sort. His father had been dragging him here and there introducing him to several girls whose parents are owners of various businesses. Girls with dresses and jewelries of unimaginable price attached to them. The kind of girls he disliked. Well at least, he could have some time alone now while his father was busy conversing.

Sehun took a sip of his cocktail as his attention was drawn to a young man standing alone beside one of the bar-height tables not far from him with one hand buried on his pocket. The young man whose black hair was styled in a up neatly was sipping his wine while gazing around at the other guests with his sharp - and somehow intimidating - eyes. Even as a man, Sehun had to admit that this guy was somewhat attractive. So he wondered why no businessman in the party tried to kiss his ass into marrying their daughters yet. Could they possibly not notice that he is the chairman of Titan Wu, the host of this party?

As if on cue, some businessmen with their daughters approached the young chairman with grins plastered on their faces while the one approached kept his cold countenance.

Ha! Finally! Some show to watch! Sehun mused in his mind. He wondered how these boot lickers would try to win Kris Wu.

"Good evening, Mr. Wu!" One of the businessmen greeted and the said chairman nodded in reply.

"What a splendid exhibition you have!" Another chirped in. "Your late father must be very proud to have his son leading the company!" Kris Wu only nodded to whatever the older men said to him.

"Ah! These are our daughters!" The businessmen introduced their daughters and Kris shook their hands while forcing a smile. "We're very honored to be invited here."

"I have to thank you for coming," Kris replied. It was obvious to Sehun, though, that he was just saying it out of formalities. No sincerity was added.