54

Sofi's POV

Saturday

Sofi rescheduled her flight to Tuesday evening as they ate take out in his kitchen that afternoon. It was a little bit of struggle for the Travel agent to reschedule because flights were scarce.

She has also agreed to move (partially) into his place in Lagos. 'Partially' because as exciting as it sounds, it is also scary to her..... in a good way.

He claimed she has 'ruined' the house for him because everything about the house reminds him of her, he even said he had to stay in a hotel the last time he was in Lagos some weeks back because, he didn't want to think about her the whole time or be 'tempted' to call her.

Awww, poor baby.

After their lunch, she had to go back to her hotel because TY's cousin was coming all the way from Bristol to get her Asoebi, plus they had some bridal train accessories shopping to do. She is also checking out of the Hotel today and relocating to his place for the 2 days extension of her trip so she had to sort that one out too before going for her shopping.

Dare walked her to the tube station which is like 3 minutes away from his house, he told her to always take the tube in central London because it is faster, he downloaded a very handy navigation app for her and gave her his oyster card. He doesn't own a car in London, he said it is a 'complete nuisance'. He rents a car if he needs to go out of town or move heavy stuff and that rarely happen.

He frowned lightheartedly when they got to the station then he said "You have four hours o, I don't want to hear any story" she giggled then he kissed her before they parted that afternoon.

He was so happy they were back together, she was very happy too but seeing him so excited just because she was back warmed her heart so much.

She loves that man to pieces!

*

5:19pm

He was working in his little make shift office when she got back; he has converted one of the rooms to a small workspace. The hotel delivered her stuff to his place earlier and she noticed he had carried them up to his room already.

She took her time to appreciate the aesthetics of the house as she made her way upstairs, the design was very random, not shiny and over the top like the Lagos one, it was just chill and kinda felt like a gallery too because of the plenty 'genuine' artwork he had all over the place. That Lagos interior designer just did 'to match' with the artwork and called it a day.

'Lol! stop hating' she smiled mischievously as she called herself out for still hating on Aunty-Interior designer.

He had his AirPods on and was super focused on the annual report he was reading. She tried to sneak up on him but looked up immediately she stepped into the room.

"You are twenty minutes late," He fake frowned

"Sorry......" She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck "I branched a flower shop to get a Christmas wreath, your house looks sad from the outside" She kissed his head and he chuckled.

He was right about the tube, her commute was smooth, and they were able to buy everything from Harrods so she even finished shopping quite early but she found a cute flower shop near the station on her way back and they had Christmas décor for sale so she branched to make a wreath for his door.

"You are stealing out of MY time" He smiled again but he was still typing,

"I'll make up for it," She whispered as she planted another kiss on his forehead then peeked into his monitor; He had some complex spreadsheets up and was doing one of those advanced financial modelling and valuation stuff he does all the time.