40

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 21+

I forgot to drop a warning in the previous chapter lol. Oya babies of the house please skip this part. 

"Heyyyyy" Wale's yeye voice poured out the phone speakers and she recoiled. All of a sudden, she started regretting her decision to answer the call considering the fact that Dare was right there but, she quickly reminded herself that it was necessary.

"So! I just read your Economist piece in Business day!" He sounded a little bit tipsy.

"Since when did you start reading newspapers?" 

No but for real is that why he still calling her? She has told him she is in a serious relationship now and he needs to back off. He could have sent a text or chat for this.

"Ah ahhn what's that supposed to mean?" He laughed and continued his mumu talk.

At that point Dare looked like he had figured everything out for himself, he could see that this was a case of a coconut head ex that won't go away. He seemed bored so he just started playing with her boobs and she smiled. When he saw that she was enjoying his naughty activity he took it a step further by taking one in his mouth and she bit her lower lip hard.

"Okay, I must confess.... My PA sent it to me, see! you know me too well haha" Wale continued "I need to come get an autograph now before you blow o." Wale dropped a dry joke to steer the conversation towards asking to see her in person but she wasn't paying attention anymore because Dare's hand had slid down her belly and he was now sneaking it between her legs.

Her eyes widened in shock when he  started playing with her again as she struggled to keep the phone conversation going.

The cold air in the room hit her damp nipple as his hot mouth released it, then he brought his face to hers and paused, he wanted to kiss her but he waited, she was saying something on the phone...absentmindedly of course. He stared deeply into her eyes as he pulled his fingers away from her now very wet zone then grabbed her thigh roughly and spread her wide open.

You are MINE! That was all she could read from the look on his face at that point, he didn't even need to say a word she got that loud and clear and it turned her on even more.

She knew what he was about to do next, her hand flew to cover her mouth. Her breathing was already getting loud.

"You're quiet?....." The clown on the phone took a break from his mumblings.

She wanted to say something to end the call but she shuddered instead because Dare was entering her slowly. Her eyes filled with tears from the aching sweetness, she felt so lightheaded, she could not put a sentence together.

"Are you okay Sofi?" Wale sounded genuinely concerned.

When Dare filled up her tightness he paused politely as if he was waiting for her to finish with her call but her mind was malfunctioning at that point and she didn't even know how to end the call without exposing herself.

Her mouth was immobilized. Her mouth watered from the invasive pleasure of his hot hardness inside her, the werey on the other hand was just looking at her in delight, proud of himself. He knew what he was doing, he wanted her to moan out loud. Mad man!

"Sofi....?"

"Wale!.....I'm busy" She gasped snappily and Dare chuckled silently.

"Okay..... I'll call you later" Wale said uneasily then hung up quickly.